Bill-story discussions [private]
Sure. Sounds good!
(falling off roof) AA! AAA! AAA! AAAAAAA! (Falls back on) You again!
Bill Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me.
Dipper Hardly. You worked with Gideon! You tried to destroy my uncle's mind!
Bill It was just a job, kid! No hard feelings! I've been keeping an (becomes bigger and voice becomes lower:) EYE ON YOU (normal size and voice:) since then, and I must say I'm impressed!
Dipper Really?
Bill You deserve a prize! Here, have a head that's always screaming! (claps and a screaming head appears) Hahaha! (snaps and the head disappears layer by layer) The point is I like you. How's about you let me give you a hint, huh? I only ask for a small - (Voice gets low and hand and eye light on fire:) FAVOR (Normal:) - in return.
Dipper I'd never do a favor for you! Don't forget who defeated you last time!
Bill (Rising out of the roof behind him) Right, you "defeated me". Well if you ever change your mind (Pretends to grab Dipper's brain) I'll be here for you, ready to make a deeaaall. (three slots appear spinning on his chest. They stop at a pine tree symbol) Hey, wanna hear my impression of you in about three seconds? AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Dipper (Wakes up) AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
BTW Dip has wolf blood in this AU right? We may want to mention that. Later of course
Yes, but later

Should I skip to the part about bill?
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Where dips in the attic or?
Yes, Attic
or do you want stalk them a bit first? XD
We can skip. I dont care. The sooner Bippers here the happier I am.
(Btw, I fixed our door)
Kay then, skipyskipskip
I need lines please.
(yay!)
Sorry, thought I got that already...

Dipper No! Noonono! I'm gonna lose everything?! I only have one more try?!
Everything turns black and white and Bill appears.
Bill Well, well, well. Someone's looking desperate.
Dipper I thought I told you to leave me alone.
Bill I can help you, kid. (hand lights on fire) You just need to hear out my demands.
Dipper (looking at computer, which is at 4 minutes now) Uh, what crazy thing do you want anyway? To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something?
Bill Yeesh, kid, relax. All I want is a puppet!
Dipper A puppet? What are you playing at?
Bill Everyone loves puppets. And it looks to me that you've got a surplus.
Dipper I don't know, man. Mabel worked really hard on these.
Bill Seems to me one little puppet is a small price to pay to learn all the secrets of the universe. (his voice echoes on the last word) Besides, what's your sister done for you, lately? How many times have you sacrificed for her, huh? And when has she ever returned the favor? (flashes back to scenes from Tourist Trapped, The Time Traveler's Pig and The Deep End)
Dipper (Looks at Mabel playing outside with her friends, and the computer, which now has 30 seconds on the clock)
Bill (Eye becomes a clock) Tick tock, kid. (Reaches for him and hand lights on fire)
Dipper Uh, just one puppet? Fine! (shakes hand) So what puppet are you gonna pick, anyway?
Bill Hmm, let's see. Eenie meenie mynie... (voice gets low and echoes:) YOU. (Tears Dipper from his body)
Dipper Huh? (floating transparently. Puts his hand through his stomach) This can't be happening! What did you do to my body?!

(And for layerrr....)
Bill (In Dipper's body, gets up) Sorry, kid but you're MY puppet, now! AAHAHAHA! (throws computer to floor and steps on it) AHAHAHA!
Dipper Oh my gosh, this can't be happening. This can't be happening!
Bill (stumbles around, cackling. He stops in front of a mirror while a horrified Dipper watches.) Man, it has been so long since I've inhabited a body. (slaps himself in the face) Woo! (slaps the other cheek) Woo! Haha! Pain is hilarious!! And two eyes? This thing's deluxe! (Examines his eyes and pulls down his lip to look inside his mouth.)
Dipper I don't understand! Why are you doing this?! I thought we had a deal!
Bill Look kid, you've been getting way too close to figuring out some major answers. I've got big plans comin' and I don't need you gettin' in my way. Destroying that laptop was a cinch. Now I just need to destroy your journal. Race ya to the bottom of the stairs! (Tips backward and tumbles down the stairs.)
Dipper (gasps. He zooms down through the floor and lands in the living room. He steadies himself and flies through the wall into the hall.) Hey!
Bill (In the kitchen, taking a can of Pitt cola from the fridge.) Human soda! I'm gonna drink it like a person! (He pours it into his mouth and over his face, laughing.)