Bill-story discussions [private]
(In her dressing room) Whew, okay, you can do this, Mabel. Only 36 more musical numbers. (She drinks from the water fountain. The Dipper puppet slowly rises, floating beside Mabel.)
Dipper Pst, Mabel! (She notices the Dipper puppet talking and does a spit take.)
Mabel Aah! It's come to life! The puppetbooks didn't warn me about this! (She throws a fork at it.)
Dipper Mabel, it's me, Dipper! You need to help me!
Mabel Wait, what, Dipper?! But you're... so much more of a sock than usual!
Dipper Mabel, you have to listen. Bill tricked me! He stole my body and now he's after the journal! You have to find the journal before Bill destroys it. It's the only hope to get me back in my body!
Mabel But my cue's coming up any minute! (There is a knock on the door and Gabe enters with flowers.)
Gabe Hey, Mabel, do you have a moment?
Mabel GABE! (She grabs the puppet floating beside her and tucks it behind her back, laughing nervously. Dipper struggles to free his hand.)
Dipper Ow! Mabel!
Gabe Mabel, it's clear to me now that you really love puppets. I mean, you went whole hog. And if you stick the ending, well, maybe later you could join me for a biscotti?
Mabel You drive a biscotti? (The lights flick on and off)
Gabe I'll be waiting. (He leaves.)
Mabel Did you hear that? He loves it! This play has to be flawless. Can't we wait until after the show?
Dipper Mabel! You want me to be a sock puppet forever?! (The puppet's arms flail)
Mabel (laughs) I'm sorry, it- it looks funny when you're mad.
Dipper (grunting)
Mabel Okay, okay, okay, just take over for me till I get back with the book. Little puppet face!
Cut to the stage. Dipper is providing the voices for the puppets.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Thanks. Waiting on guardian thread private.
The audience applauds. Mabel climbs the catwalk and runs over to where the giant cake is hanging. The journal sits inside. Mabel climbs over the edge and reaches for the journal.
Mabel Come on, come on! (Falls into the cake and it plummets down. Just before it hits the stage, it is pulled back up.)
Dipper (As Mabel:) I hope this kiss never ends!
Mabel (sighs) Come on, come on now, there must be a way to get Dipper's body back!
Bill Oho, but why would you want to do that? (Mabel looks up to see Bill pulling the cake up, with lights shining behind his grinning face.)
Mabel Bill Dipper! Bipper.
Bill Shh! You wouldn't want to ruin the show... Whoops! (He briefly releases the cake, sending Mabel plummeting.) It's slipping! How's about you hand that book over?
Mabel No way! This is Dipper's! I'd never give it away!
Bill Hmm, you didn't seem to have a problem taking it for your own play, ditching him when he needed you. So come to your senses. Gimme the book or your play is ruined. (Mabel sighs and begins to hand over the journal.) There it is. I mean, who would sacrifice everything they've worked for just for their dumb sibling?
Mabel Dipper would.
Bill Huh? (Mabel pulls him into the cake and they fall to the stage.)
Dipper (As Puppet Stan:) I'm giving you away. You are a woman now. Waddles, the rings! (Waddles squeals) Wait, what? (Dipper looks up to see the falling cake.) Oh no. (The cakes crashes to the floor. Mabel and Bill tumble out, grappling over the journal. Lasers and fog go off.)
Mabel Get out of my brother's body, you evil triangle!
Stan (gets out camera) Whoa! Children fighting! I can sell this.
Mabel (Hits Bill in the face with the journal and runs away.)
Bill You can't stop me! I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness! (Lunges at Mabel.)
Mabel True, but you're in Dipper's body. And I know all his weaknesses!
Bill Whaddya mean his- (Mabel tickles him)
Mabel Tickle, tickle!
Bill (Laughs and falls on the floor.) Aah! Body spasms! What are these?
Mabel A little note about the human body- You haven't slept for 24 hours! (She runs around the stage, Bill chasing her) Also, I got a full night's sleep and I'm on four mega-shots of Mabel Juice!
Bill (His face drooping) Ah! What is this feeling? (Wheezing) My body is burning! I can't move these stupid noodle legs! Curse you, useless flesh sticks! Body...shutting down... must...scratch... mosquito bites...
Dipper and Mabel watch as Bill stumbles around, then he collapses. Bill shoots out of Dipper's body and the world turns black and white.
Bill Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.. hey! (Dipper flies back into his body and opens his eyes.)
Dipper Hey! Yes! I'm in my own body! And it's... just as underwhelming as I remember. (He stands and grips his back in pain.) Ooh, everything hurts.
Bill (cackling. The twins look over to see the Dipper puppet talking.) This isn't the last you'll hear of me! Big things are coming! You can't stop me!
Mabel I'm sorry, Gabe.
She pushes the "Big Finish" button. Bill is revealed to be on a pile of pyrotechnics, which explodes, sending fireworks shooting into the audience and blowing up the box of puppets. In slow motion, the Grunkle Stan puppet arcs through the air, aflame, as Gabe, amid falling puppets, looks on in shock. "Ave Maria" plays mournfully.
The rest of the fireworks go off in a cacophonous boom, and Dipper gleefully stomps on the Dipper puppet. As the smoke clears from the smoldering set, the twins turn to the audience. Some scaffolding crashes to the floor behind them.

here's the transcript for the scene, though i think we have to change it up quite a bit.
what would bill be threatening mystie with? (for mabel it was her play, but that won't work with mystine...)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Her family? She is super protective of them. Memories?
hmmm. maybe dipper's body? he can't get his body back if it's broken beyond repair, right?
maybe something about (her) bill? he could say that he knows what happened to her old boyfriend, or promise that he could let her see him again. (though he wouldn't tell her the truth)
Either of those things could work. Lol. She's also fiercely protective of her uncle ford's work.
okay, grimm can threaten to throw himself off the platform thingy ('killing' dipper) and if she hesitates (because it's her uncle's life work), bribe her with the boyfriend stuff.

XD
what grimm is thinking:
grimm: if you give it to me, imma burn all your uncle's hopes and dreams, but if you don't imma kill your cousin! lolz!
mystine: b- but. grunkle ford worked really hard on this...
grimm: but what if i tell you about your boyfriend, too?
mystine: okay! *hands it over*
grimm: *pushes her off and burns journal* *evil laugh*
LOL! That's kind of accurate yet not...Though I do want her to get injured from this somehow.
How about a...

PAPER CUT! The papery of all wounds!
..... •—• nope. Like falling or the cake somehow landing on her.