Bill-story discussions [private]
I really think we should just go off transcript as soon as we can. I want to do some stuff without having to work it into the episode. And I think we need to work on some Ford/bill stuff before we do DDD, as bill wouldn't BE there for the episode unless Ford lets him in the house, or they meet up after Ford and dipper are already in trouble.
And he really isn't needed for the episode at all. It's more off a goofing off episode, not a plot episode. (Except for a small part of the Ford and dipper bonding stuff)
If you REALLY want to do this one, I think we should start off after Ford and dipdot are in trouble, and have Mabel get then for help.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Hmm. Talk to you about it tomorrow. I'll send the transcript for unicorn ep. But I agree.
maybe we should do a little ford and/or dipper POV for a little bit? time skip to just before unicorn?
(and warning you know, i just started and mood swings are REALLY bad right now. i may act like a jerk now and then)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(04-18-2016, 03:37 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: maybe we should do a little ford and/or dipper POV for a little bit? time skip to just before unicorn?
(and warning you know, i just started and mood swings are REALLY bad right now. i may act like a jerk now and then)

(04-17-2016, 06:29 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: I really think we should just go off transcript as soon as we can. I want to do some stuff without having to work it into the episode. And I think we need to work on some Ford/bill stuff before we do DDD, as bill wouldn't BE there for the episode unless Ford lets him in the house, or they meet up after Ford and dipper are already in trouble.
And he really isn't needed for the episode at all. It's more off a goofing off episode, not a plot episode. (Except for a small part of the Ford and dipper bonding stuff)
If you REALLY want to do this one, I think we should start off after Ford and dipdot are in trouble, and have Mabel get then for help.

i'm still kinda waiting for you opinion.
I kind of want both kind of. I dunno.
What do you mean both?
so uh... do you want to continue this?
Yes. Yes I do. Bump bump
then could you answer my questions on plot? (the post up there with the quotes) C: or explain your previous answer?
I think we should focus on what others are doing in the background of each episode. Like what Bill and Mystie are doing and mention little things about the main episode.