Rick and Morty
Kinda strange that noone has created a thread for it so far, especially with the Gravity Falls connection.

[Image: gBrlh2X.jpg]

Rick and Morty airs on Adult Swim, and is probably th best one, if not the best one, on there. It follows the sifi-adventures of Morty and his Grandfather Rick, who takes him to all kind off weird places and dimensions.

There have only been around 16 episodes released, so it should be rather easy to catch up. However, if you dont like adult-shows, I'd advise you to stay away from it, even though the gore is pretty minimal, and if somone explodes or gets squashed, it's mostly aliens with green blood or something.

Also, here is the trailer for the episode that premires tonight!

oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Watched the first season. (Must watch the second season...)

It's a funny show.
Theres a Theory to a crossover with "Rick and Morty" and GF...in the episode "Socity of the Blind Eye", Stanfords note-bloc and his cup where sucked through the portal..and in Rick and morty, the same both things came out of the portal

[Image: latest?cb=20140511235713]

[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(08-30-2015, 02:43 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Theres a Theory to a crossover with "Rick and Morty" and GF...in the episode "Socity of the Blind Eye", Stanfords note-bloc and his cup where sucked through the portal..and in Rick and morty, the same both things came out of the portal

The Rick and Morty Universe is an official (Alex Hirsch and Justin "Lemongrabscream" Roiland) inofficial (Disney and TimeWarner) Alternative Universe
(08-30-2015, 02:43 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Theres a Theory to a crossover with "Rick and Morty" and GF...in the episode "Socity of the Blind Eye", Stanfords note-bloc and his cup where sucked through the portal..and in Rick and morty, the same both things came out of the portal

That is not really a theory, as it was confirmed by the creators. Also, this has been throughly discussed in many other threads, so i dont really think we have to discuss it in this thread as well.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I really love this show! It's a comedy sci-fi cartoon show! Oh, and I love Rick btw. I fucking love him when he's swearing.
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
well i thought there would be a thread too

like seek said definatly worth a watch if your into adult cartoons

its one of my favorites and definatly the one of best in its genre
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
One of my favorite shows currently.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Just in case anyone is doubting that "Rick and Morty" and "Gravity Falls" are connected, they both have a multiverse with infinite worlds and realities. That means even they wouldn't be connected, both shows still have a universe 100% identical to the other show's universe in their multiverse.

Also I love "Rick and Morty", it's definitely one of my favorite cartoons.
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
Newest episode was nice, I'm curious on the one in a couple weeks though
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆