Rick and Morty
(09-01-2015, 12:41 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Newest episode was nice, I'm curious on the one in a couple weeks though

A trailer for the episode has already been released!

oh funk gotta dronk my honk
The lyrics of this song are kind of suspicious...
[Image: S4G3Vhr.jpg]
(09-01-2015, 01:09 AM)Michi01 Wrote: The lyrics of this song are kind of suspicious...

There has been a theory going around on Tumblr, that one of Rick's clones, that were seen in the Rickstaverse, has escaped and took Rick's place.

[Image: tumblr_inline_ntxkxtccmb1qiz5l5_400.png]
This is my favorite adult swim show :)
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
I've finally caught up on season 2. I still say this is the best show on Adult Swim.

The latest episode is a hoot, especially Summer's subplot. "My function is to 'Keep Summer safe', not 'Keep Summer being, like, totally stoked about, like, the general vibe and stuff'. That's you; that's how you talk.
[Image: BTjCBac.png] [Image: iQfIhE5.png]
Recently started this, its a amazing show, can't wait to catch up to season 2.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(09-08-2015, 08:58 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Recently started this, its a amazing show, can't wait to catch up to season 2.

The season 2 opener is one of the best episodes of the show, i am sure you wont be disappointed!
(09-01-2015, 01:09 AM)Michi01 Wrote: The lyrics of this song are kind of suspicious...

it's totally just a dance
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I recently saw a post on Tumblr from the RickandMortyAssistant (He's the assistant) that said the new episode wouldn't be airing tomorrow, then he deleted it earlier this morning.......

Should I be worried?
(09-13-2015, 01:49 AM)Sora Wrote: I recently saw a post on Tumblr from the RickandMortyAssistant (He's the assistant) that said the new episode wouldn't be airing tomorrow, then he deleted it earlier this morning.......

Should I be worried?

I think she said that last week, because of labor day. (Seriously, what kinda holiday is that anyways? All it does is keep episodes from airing...)