Rick and Morty
(09-13-2015, 01:55 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I think she said that last week, because of labor day. (Seriously, what kinda holiday is that anyways? All it does is keep episodes from airing...)

Well it's supposed to repersent the day where workers fought for rights and gained the power of unions.
Some people died just because they wanted basic rights in the workplace.

Thus the reason why people stop working (or new episodes don't air).
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(09-13-2015, 04:58 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Well it's supposed to repersent the day where workers fought for rights and gained the power of unions.
Some people died just because they wanted basic rights in the workplace.

Thus the reason why people stop working (or new episodes don't air).

Of course, but for anyone outside of the US, it just means you wont get any new episodes in that week. xD
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Canada has it as well, but yeah I can see how it would be a bit of a downer for the rest of the world.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Alex Hirsch was a guest voice on the newest Rick and Morty according to the credits
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
Well that episode sure was... something. It was pretty sweet to see Beth and Jerry having a moment, and Morty apparently making progress with Jessica.
^ so I'm guessing Alex was the marriage counselor
(09-14-2015, 06:15 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: ^ so I'm guessing Alex was the marriage counselor

I heard that he was the vampire in the end gag, but i did not recognise his voice. I'll have to watch the episode again.

Also, people have spotted Bill Cipher in the background.

[Image: tumblr_nunfl53OoU1udynrko1_1280.png]
(09-14-2015, 06:17 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 06:15 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: ^ so I'm guessing Alex was the marriage counselor

I heard that he was the vampire in the end gag, but i did not recognise his voice. I'll have to watch the episode again.

Also, people have spotted Bill Cipher in the background.

[Image: tumblr_nunfl53OoU1udynrko1_1280.png]

Yeah I though that was Bill I just didn't know if my eyes were fooling me
Dang. I remember someone telling me that "Rick and Morty" feels like an adult version of "Gravity Falls", but I never would have thought that the two shows would have connections like this.
[Image: BTjCBac.png] [Image: iQfIhE5.png]
(09-14-2015, 09:06 AM)bakertoons Wrote: Dang. I remember someone telling me that "Rick and Morty" feels like an adult version of "Gravity Falls", but I never would have thought that the two shows would have connections like this.

This is not the first connection