Good Day? Rant/Vent here!
Since we have a bad day thread, I decided to make a good day one!

Today was a good day for me, for a lot of reasons.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(06-20-2015, 02:20 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Today was a good day for me, for a lot of reasons.

First post and you already missed the porpouse of this thread, that is even written in the title. :P

Today was a good day for me, cause i finished all the homework i had to do like ten minutes before the deadline.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Congrats bro.
I guess today's good because I finally found a bunch of shows I can watch to hold me over until others come on. Like, anime and other stuff, I also found some movies I'm planning on watching to hold me over as well. Never realized there's a lot of good shows out there.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(06-20-2015, 02:23 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 02:20 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Today was a good day for me, for a lot of reasons.

First post and you already missed the porpouse of this thread, that is even written in the title. :P

Today was a good day for me, cause i finished all the homework i had to do like ten minutes before the deadline.
I think this Pic fit :) [Image: 8139495265_c6b0401c66_z.jpg]
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
Well I got candy from my teachers today, so that was nice.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Yesterday I got through the last day of school, finished packing up everything for my family's move to Washington, piled into the car, and drove 2 hours to a hotel. Now, I'm telaxing in said hotel, and about to go to King's Dominion, then an epic journey across America, from Virginia to Washington!
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Washington City or Washington State ?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]

[Image: nope__by_willeaux-d4d3ij6.png] [Image: stamp___patrick_and_mayonnaise_by_miss_asakura.jpg]

Hidden Badged: Hidden
(06-20-2015, 03:21 PM)Boom !!! Wrote: Washington City or Washington State ?
State. It's gonna be a long road trip, but it's gonna be fun. We (my family and I) are going to hit Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Wal-Drug, the Mystery Shack (I hope), and more.
good day bought a bunch of those pop figures for my collection

adventure time lemongrab ice king and lsp
bravest warriors impossabear
walking dead tyresse and daryl
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(06-20-2015, 03:00 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Yesterday I got through the last day of school, finished packing up everything for my family's move to Washington, piled into the car, and drove 2 hours to a hotel. Now, I'm telaxing in said hotel, and about to go to King's Dominion, then an epic journey across America, from Virginia to Washington!

That sounds groovy! But aren'tya gonna miss the pals you're leaving in your original state?

Speaking of packing, I'm wrapping up all I need to bring for the trip tonight to Manila. I'll be leaving for work shortly and coming back home in the afternoon to pick up my stuff before headed to the airport. And tomorrow I shall turn in my transfer application to my university's main campus! Wish me luck!
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]