Good Day? Rant/Vent here!
learned 20 Latin vocabulary lists in two days. I'm surprised how i managed that (12 lists are remaining) and i hope that the efforts pays off
YOU GO BEAT THAT LATIN YEAH
CAECILIUS EST IN HORTO
YEAH
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I just made a (admittedly crappy but not bad considering what I used) Tracer cosplay using only leggings, a old jacket I had, duct tape, styrofoam, paper and cellophane. In two hours. The night before I have to wear it. I'm pretty damn proud of myself.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I'm finished with the semester!

[Image: tenor.gif]
Noice :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(05-01-2017, 12:27 AM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: I'm finished with the semester!

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: by.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m6x8azm0JE1rafdwyo2_500.gif]
YAY for you guys!!! :D

I got some more of my novel written today!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
That's great, Joy!
Brilliant:)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]