Good Day? Rant/Vent here!
Because of a mishap involving one of my textbook orders, my university bookstore sent me a free Barnes and Noble gift card last week!
SWEEEEET! that's like the best thing you could ever give someone. So what'd you get?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Just some books (including a thesaurus that I desperately needed). All in all, that was a good day for me.
After an otherwise stressful couple of weeks, I was perked up when the Disney Movie Club send me a package of five movies as part of my membership renewal. A good early birthday present!
(10-25-2017, 01:10 AM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: After an otherwise stressful couple of weeks, I was perked up when the Disney Movie Club send me a package of five movies as part of my membership renewal.  A good early birthday present!

Yay!!  congrats! :)
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while, and I'm pretty sure this'll probably be the last post from me (i MIGHT drift over here every so often, just maybe) it's been pretty fun, thanks for all the good times :)

Lately, my anxiety and depression has been getting really bad, and I got to the point where I would try to have a normal conversation or post something online and i would have a panic attack afterward. and I've been bitter and angry at everyone, then sat at night thinking about how terrible I was...
but I've started going to a counselor, and getting some actual help. I feel a lot better. I'm happier, more relaxed, I've been dancing and doing things without caring about what other people think. and I know I still have a long ways to go, but I'm actually getting help! I might start taking medications soon, but I don't know yet.

so uh, bye whoever is still actually on here. C:
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(11-05-2017, 06:46 AM)The Seer Of Dreams Wrote: hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while, and I'm pretty sure this'll probably be the last post from me (i MIGHT drift over here every so often, just maybe) it's been pretty fun, thanks for all the good times :)

Lately, my anxiety and depression has been getting really bad, and I got to the point where I would try to have a normal conversation or post something online and i would have a panic attack afterward. and I've been bitter and angry at everyone, then sat at night thinking about how terrible I was...
but I've started going to a counselor, and getting some actual help. I feel a lot better. I'm happier, more relaxed, I've been dancing and doing things without caring about what other people think. and I know I still have a long ways to go, but I'm actually getting help! I might start taking medications soon, but I don't know yet.

so uh, bye whoever is still actually on here. C:

Uh, you were actually talking to me, lol.  I don't know if I was who you had in mind. :)

But I hope that everything goes well for you as you seem like you are embarking on a good path. :)
Hey guys sorry been distracted for the last few days (still excited for Conan movie 7 on Sunday if you're still up for it Baron). I am really the happiest I've been in the last few years I don't have quite as much of a negative attitude as I've had for a long time though I am still sarcastic. On the 16th the day before my birthday I got a call from a known art college in my state that offers an animation program. They talked to me for a while and have now started an admission process with me with special recommendation. And of course yesterday was my birthday and I ended up with an animation cake that I ended sharing with half my band class and my friend took me out to get ice cream and got me a Conan T-shirt and my brother got me an iPhone. Overall things are good right now.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Glad to hear it, HP! Lord knows you of all people should get a good break right now.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I'm glad that you are experiencing a happy period in your life right now, Honeypants. :)