Good Day? Rant/Vent here!
My brother will be visiting this weekend! We may even see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 together!
That's fantastic! Have fun you two! :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Finally back from an 8-day vacation! I'm really worn out, but content.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I guess than it's safe to assume it was a good vaction. In any case, welcome back love.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
warped tour was so lit this year i had so much fun. i didn't have very high expectations because i wasn't digging the lineup but it was surprisingly awesome

silent planet was my favorite set.

-i met garret russel, he's cool
-i met ryan kirby (again), he's cool
-i met social repose (again). even tho i somewhat despise social repose and his music, i put my hatred towards him aside so i could get an autograph from him for my brother 'cause it was my brother's birthday and i thought he LOOOOVES social repose but turns out he doesn't even care about social repose so yeah that part was a waste of time but it was still fucking great this year nonetheless
-i met sworn in (again). they were the only band who've met me before that remembered me, so that was pretty dope

(i'm aware that none of you other than maybe dimmu know who any of them are but idc)
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_or7el53ls01qk3860_540.gif]