Good Day? Rant/Vent here!
My brother will be visiting this weekend! We may even see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 together!
That's fantastic! Have fun you two! :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Finally back from an 8-day vacation! I'm really worn out, but content.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I guess than it's safe to assume it was a good vaction. In any case, welcome back love.
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
warped tour was so lit this year i had so much fun. i didn't have very high expectations because i wasn't digging the lineup but it was surprisingly awesome

silent planet was my favorite set.

-i met garret russel, he's cool
-i met ryan kirby (again), he's cool
-i met social repose (again). even tho i somewhat despise social repose and his music, i put my hatred towards him aside so i could get an autograph from him for my brother 'cause it was my brother's birthday and i thought he LOOOOVES social repose but turns out he doesn't even care about social repose so yeah that part was a waste of time but it was still fucking great this year nonetheless
-i met sworn in (again). they were the only band who've met me before that remembered me, so that was pretty dope

(i'm aware that none of you other than maybe dimmu know who any of them are but idc)
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
When that bill you got in the mail for $650 is confirmed as not yours, feels good man

[Image: anigif_enhanced-16195-1473696068-1.gif?d...ality=auto]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Just went on an amazing friend-date  (as my sister calls them) the other day with one of my best friends.
We went to this gorgeous garden at sunset and just walked around, looking at all the pretty plants.
she brought her camera and took pictures of everything, which was super adorable to watch, then she started taking all these pictures of me and calling me cute. (also got a few hilarious pictures of me staring off into space, then realizing i was being photographed, then just a blur of me running out of sight.)

We then watched psyche together until 5 am and slept in til noon.

She is so good at making me happy haha
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
^ my friends and i also occasionally record each other staring off "into space" and we zoom in on each other looking so dead and out of it as much as can zoom, hoping they'll realize it. usually we do and it's pretty hilarious. and then we put it on snapchat and add a facetious caption

got my emoji movie happy meal featuring a character that i don't even recall being in the movie. i guess the emojis that were actually in the film are too awful to make happy meal toys out of, even though they're on the box. it put me in a better mood.
[Image: S1FIhdY.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m52ey4vm8K1rshlqco1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_inline_orf7p7BnAz1uj5kni_540.gif]
As of last night, we have our power back!
Awesome!! Sorry for your troubles due to the hurricane glad to hear everything is better now.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]