How do you calm down?
@Ontheceiling
Getting angry isn't a good solution. I know you're trying to vent, but research shows that the angrier you are, the angrier you'll get. Writing and drawing are good, though.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
Destruction is cathartic. So is writing an entire paragraph about why that one person you slightly dislike is the antichrist, and is the single worst person alive. Also, caricaturizing people you don't like as literal or figurative monsters, or portraying them in pieces.
If all else fails, I'll destroy some fuckers in Sm4sh, because I'm good at Sm4sh.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
^You made a MC caricature?

^ find a relaxing music CD
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(09-15-2015, 05:02 AM)daJoschi Wrote: ^You made a MC caricature?
The former.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
hmmm i usually have a cup of tea and read. Unless i have an anxiety/panic attack then i usually go on the internet
...Did some say tea?

[Image: tumblr_inline_morjmysXOL1qz4rgp.gif]

I used to go MAD for tea...back when I could drink it...

[Image: tumblr_mg9x6c4MpL1qcdniko1_250.gif]

...one day...one day
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(09-16-2015, 12:58 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: ...Did some say tea?

[Image: tumblr_inline_morjmysXOL1qz4rgp.gif]

Happy Unbirthday
Celebrate your Unbirthday! (pretends to be on topic...)

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I typically write something to calm down. I also enjoy funny TV or painting/drawing. On a very, very stressful day I might grab a cigarette (and I do not encourage this for any young people here).
[Image: 5piohy.png]