How do you calm down?

Which is probably why I've taken to reciting something. Currently that SU song
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
If I feel anxious I usually listen to music or watch a video. I try to take deep breaths sometimes but if I feel anxious or panicky it doesn't cross my mind all the time.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(11-21-2016, 04:07 PM)Nefari Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 05:40 AM)Nefari Wrote: Bump for mild panic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wow i've done it before

does anyone have tips for calming down when you are on the go and being alone/listening to music/playing games or getting online isn't an option

Art sometimes helps me, but also if it isn't good it makes me feel worse (but I'm not you)

Reading sometimes helps, getting lost in thought, and just not talking helps me center my thoughts, especially if a person is the root of the problem. I can't help you much, because generally my frustration is not mobile. Sorry if this ain't helpful
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
when i'm in public and i'm stressed because of a situation, i usually excuse my self to the bathroom and wash my face with cool water.
breathing exercises really help me as well.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]