Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates’ Treasure!
Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates’ Treasure! - I Don’t Know, You Tell Me! Adventure! (A "Choose-Your-Own-Adventure" book)

Quote:Once upon a time … travel, Blendin Blandin searches for the legendary Time Pirates’ Treasure, and he needs Dipper and Mabel’s help! They journey through time, exploring the dragon-infested medieval era, the weird-and-wild west, and the laser-and-giant-baby-filled future. Will they make the right choices to find the greatest treasure ever known? Or is it only a matter of time before the twins and Blendin are clutched by the hands of time?! Dipper and Mabel’s original time-travel story is sure to be a hit with fans of the show. This paper-over-board book features 272 pages of hilarious and thrilling adventures, original artwork, and a double-sided pull-out poster!

Available for pre-order on Amazon.

Again, like the Cinestory (Graphic Novel book), the date of release may change.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
OMG...a choose your own adventure book???

Gah! I want it so bad!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(10-01-2015, 10:40 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: OMG...a choose your own adventure book???

Gah! I want it so bad!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: latest?cb=20140823175807]
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
I definitely intend to get this when it is released. I love the idea, the author, the format, and I would like to see more Blendin, since he wasn't in the finale. I guess it is conceivably possible this may tell what he doing and reveal some more about his story, but I don't expect it to, and I won't be disappointed if it doesn't.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Add it to list of things I need.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
A Gravity Falls Choose Your Own Adventure book?! With illustrations and a poster?

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
[Image: 515mJbzGA-L._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

I pre-ordered this along with Journal 3 and it looks awesome :''D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It should be noted that this cover might not be final, at least that's what it said a few weeks ago.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I did not know this thank you. At least this one looks good.
I wonder if this will have any place in canon.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]