Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirates’ Treasure!
It could be averted along one of the paths, but the idea that it's even possible that early in the timeline is already a huge revelation.
Eternal Youth. That doesn't sound pleasant in canon terms
(04-02-2016, 10:10 PM)BLARG Wrote: Eternal Youth. That doesn't sound pleasant in canon terms

It looks like one of the unhappy endings.
I wonder if this will spawn au's...(probably not but it'll be interesting to find out)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
My only thought: WHY WON'T ALEX LET US REST ALREADY?
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
I just got mine today, looks gorgeous.

So I had an idea for the thing we could do: a reading of the book online where the path is chosen by popular vote. I'm thinking I could set this up on discord. Please let me know if people here would be interested in this and I'll post a link.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
That sounds like a really fun idea, I'd be all for trying that out!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I like the idea! Unfortunately, I don't have D&M&tCotTPT. (Wow, that's a long acronym.) I'm looking to get it soon, though.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I'm in!
I'm in too! (Well, as soon as I get it >.>)
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png]