UnderTale and the "argument" of indie games
(11-21-2015, 04:39 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: I got it!
Before I start, should I do the pacifist, genocide or neutral route first?
You always have to do a neutral run before you can do a pacifist run. But if you don't kill any monsters in your neutral run, you can get the pacifist ending much faster.
[Image: tumblr_npvrvfBXw31u6w1edo1_400.gif] Stay weird.
Ok, I think I'm gonna go neutral, then pacifist, then genocide.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(11-21-2015, 05:03 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Ok, I think I'm gonna go neutral, then pacifist, then genocide.
[Image: tumblr_npvrvfBXw31u6w1edo1_400.gif] Stay weird.
(11-21-2015, 05:03 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Ok, I think I'm gonna go neutral, then pacifist, then genocide.

That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
Yeah, I've started, and it's fun! My original plan was actually to lean more towards pacifist in the neutral run, so yeah.

(11-21-2015, 05:09 PM)Falling4Gravity Wrote:

That's why I'm doing Pacifist before genocide. I might do pacifist again after genocide again because I want to see how Chara comes up in it.
You should buy and play Undertale.
It's not me you see, pieces of valentine, and just a song of mine.
(11-22-2015, 06:00 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: That's why I'm doing Pacifist before genocide. I might do pacifist again after genocide again because I want to see how Chara comes up in it.
If I remember correctly, doing the pacifist route right after the genocide route gives you a new ending, and you are unable to get the actual pacifist ending.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

How does one pronounce
?

People pronounce it differently everywhere I go, but usually either
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
I pronounce it char-uh.

I officially love Toriel now.

Papyrus and Sans. Oh god it's funny to flirt with Sans.
(11-23-2015, 10:17 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Papyrus and Sans. Oh god it's funny to flirt with Sans.

YOU CAN FLIRT WITH SANS

WHY HAS NO ONE TOLD ME THIS
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌