UnderTale and the "argument" of indie games
Wait, I meant Papyrus. I was thinking of something else. Poo, now I want to flirt with Sans.

WAIT! Read this.....
https://m.reddit.com/r/Undertale/comment..._skeleton/
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
You got my hopes up for nothing.

Well, anyway, I regret not buying this game's soundtrack.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

I'm just listening to it off YouTube. It's friggin awesome.
Can we just talk about how well done some sprites are?

The hamburger vendor right before the Core has some of the best sprites I've ever seen.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(11-23-2015, 01:10 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: Can we just talk about how well done some sprites are?

The hamburger vendor right before the Core has some of the best sprites I've ever seen.

Did you know that he is the only character who has the exact same sprite (pretty much) as his concept art?

Also, my favourite songs from the soundtrack are probably 'Undertale', 'His' Theme and Last Goodbye.
God those first two break me down every time.
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
(11-23-2015, 05:45 PM)CuteBiker Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 01:10 PM)ICouldntThinkOfAName Wrote: Can we just talk about how well done some sprites are?

Did you know that he is the only character who has the exact same sprite (pretty much) as his concept art?

Pics or it didn't happen.
I also enjoy the sprite of the guy who will forever regret buying a spider muffin.
[Image: ghost.gif]
(11-23-2015, 05:48 PM)JoeKarta Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 05:45 PM)CuteBiker Wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.
I also enjoy the sprite of the guy who will forever regret buying a spider muffin.

I'll find them - just read it on a skim read through his twitter - wait for the edit

EDIT: http://imgur.com/lJkQWbk

(11-25-2015, 01:39 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Googles 'Dippy Fresh hate' and this comes up:
http://evangelion-21.tumblr.com/post/133...vity-falls
I swear I've never seen a more perfect thing.

Spoilers!
[Image: ghost.gif]
I was just wondering, is the fandom for this game any good?

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being FNAF and 10 being Gravity Falls :)