Angry Joe Show
One of my favorite YouTube gamers he reviews all kinds of stuff new games, gaming news, good games, and bad games (favorite being ride to hell review) and also movies

Most of the stuff he reviews is Xbox and Playstation stuff
Yeah, I watch Angry Joe occasionally. But that's because it takes him quite a while to post videos/reviews.

I always like his Best, Worst, and Gaming Controversies lists at the end of the year.

He also tried to review Nintendo stuff, but he has gotten into trouble with Nintendo's broad anti-youtube policies several times. And because of that, he won't review Nintendo games in protest.

Also, did you know about the Angry Joe miniature?
It was part of Zpocalypse Aftermath Kickstarter. I have one, along with the Linkara and Dr. Insano miniatures.

Hey, Dimmu, do you watch Jim Sterling's Jimquisition too?
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
I like this reviewer :)

He's occasionally done movies, I think I've seen those mostly...
(10-05-2015, 11:00 AM)Laughing Hyena Wrote: Yeah, I watch Angry Joe occasionally. But that's because it takes him quite a while to post videos/reviews.

I always like his Best, Worst, and Gaming Controversies lists at the end of the year.

He also tried to review Nintendo stuff, but he has gotten into trouble with Nintendo's broad anti-youtube policies several times. And because of that, he won't review Nintendo games in protest.

Also, did you know about the Angry Joe miniature?
It was part of Zpocalypse Aftermath Kickstarter. I have one, along with the Linkara and Dr. Insano miniatures.

Hey, Dimmu, do you watch Jim Sterling's Jimquisition too?

Yeah his end of the year stuff is usually the ones I always watch also I'll have to check out Jim Sterling videos I haven't seen it and I believe I've seen the miniatures for sale
I find Jim Sterling to be the best, the superior, the Truth-Faced King of the One in One.*

Thank god for Jim ****ing Sterling, son.

*a really bad Morrowind reference
i am NOT a swede;