RP idea
Nice. Gosh, he'd get along nicely with the Host.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
So when are we gonna start?
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
.......So...... hello? Anyone?
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
Sorry, school again.
just sent some messages to the old members and people who were interested earlier.
But... i still have a couple more weeks of school, so i might be a little busy until may, and because the Host is such a crucial player in the story, the RP will probably be sluggish at first. (if it starts at all, not sure if enough people will still be interested.)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I'm interested
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Is it too late to say I want in?
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
I'd be down!

[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
no, it's not too late! C: please post bios of any characters you want to use. (i can provide a blank form if needed)
Name: Idris (surname unknown)
Species: Harpy
Appearance: Idris takes on the typical appearance of a harpy, with huge feathered wings in every shade of red and orange and razor-shard talons for feet. She has auburn hair that falls to her shoulders, with roughly-cut bangs, brown eyes and a tan complexion. She simply wears a black tank top, and a pair of black leggings. She also wears a tactical belt around this which has multiple compartments and a hilt which contains a short, sharp dagger stained with dry blood.
Personality: Idris is best described as hot and cold. She tried to be friendly and help when she can, but when she's angry - she's really angry. Though she's tried to incorporate herself into social norms as best she can, she still has that primal instinct of her species that burns within her, and it's not hard to uncover. She tries to suppress this killing instinct for the safety of those around her, but it isn't always easy, and she has killed others before - and the guilt still haunts her. She doesn't quit easily, and is stubborn to a fault. It could also be said she has a silver toungue - able to charm or talk her way out of any situation.
Likes: Other harpies (as rare as they are), meditation, tea, fire and birds
Dislikes: Anyone getting on her nerves, in any way whatsoever.
Family: None that she knows of. She often suspects that she had a sister, once, from things she's seen, but it is a mystery what happened to her.
Powers: Being a harpy, she possesses the standard powers of flight (high speed flight in particular), storm and wind generation, and mental manipulation. However, these also come with a killing instinct that can make her dangerous to those around her.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Name: Logan Montruse
Species: Human
Appearance: The best word to describe him would be haggard. His hazel eyes are sunken and blood shot, his brown hair long and disheveled. He's wearing a long, grey overcoat, a dark blue turtleneck, grey boots and black work jeans. He generally has several knives on him that would not get him onto an airplane.
Personality: At the very best, this guy is morally ambiguous. He has no qualms about stealing, but his biggest rule is 'no killing. When violence is necessary, make them unable to move against you'. But I suppose that isn't a personality, is it? He likes people, but he also feels like he shouldn't be around people because he sees himself as an awful person. He's rather quiet, and prefers to work alone. (Wheee that's probably the worst personality I've ever done, but this is a rush job based on a char I've never really fleshed out)
Dislikes: himself, solitary confinement
Family: They pretty much disowned him, so yeah.
Powers: A professional cat burglar, rather good with knives, and there aren't that many locks he can't open, but besides that, he's just your average human. Nothing special about him.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?