RP idea
Oh, and your character looks pretty cool, Hanaurie. Axis approved!! XD

If anyone else would like to introduce their OC for the RP, don't be shy to go for it.

[Image: pOTklyG.png]
lol thanks^^, I'm sure they'll come. It's just the timing with the hype and the new episode. Worst comes to worst I'll remind peeps.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Your welcome. And yeah, everybody is probably busy watching the Gravity Falls marathon, lol.

Oh right, roleplay involves coming up with characters. I'd forgotten about that.

Name/Age/Gender/Species/Appearance/Personality/Likes/Dislikes/Friends/Enemies: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Name: Lenny
Species: Satyr

Appearance: Average height, a bit overweight. His bangs are short enough to just brush over his forehead, while the rest of his hair falls just short of his shoulders. He wears a lavender T-shirt. His legs are, uh, goat legs. The fur matches the brown of his hair, but has tan patches around his hooves and the backs of his knees.
Personality: Lenny is lazy and defensive. This means that, while he's easily agitated, he's very rarely motivated enough to do anything about it.
Powers ?: Minimally attuned to flora. This is pretty weak.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Looks good, Abia! He sounds interesting! He reminds me of a mix between Grover, from Percy Jackson, and Wendy's friend, Thomson, lol. Also, Axis approved!!

Yay! A Saytr! :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Pointless thread-bumping powers...ACTIVATE!!! *bumps thread*

I would be interested in this if I can find the time. So if you still need a chara, I'll join. (Might be slow until later though, i have a craft show coming up)
If I don't join, I'll still be watching the thread. XD this sounds super interesting.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Thanks! I'm glad that you find the idea interesting. :D

Whether you join or not, though, I'll try my best to make the RP's story as interesting and fun as possible, so both players and viewers, alike, can enjoy it.

I have some free time so I'll make a character (wow XD am i the only girl?) Even if I don't join, it's fun makin em ^^

Name: Victoria
Species: human, witch.

Appearance: long, curly black hair, soft blue eyes. Very small for her age (sometimes mistaken for 14) quite pale.
Personality: shy and quiet. Wants to be Nice but can come of as cold and distant at first. She dreams of exploring the world in search of magical objects and spells, but is to scared to do so.
Powers: basic spells, mainly healing and traps. large knowlage of magical objects, creatures and spells(even if doesn't have the ability to use them)

History: she learned of the magic in the world at a young age, though no one believed her, and was interested in it ever since. (Attacked by a monster or something?) She found a small spellbook in a cave soon afterwards, and would give anything for more books on the subject (or a teacher?)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]