RP idea
Interesting character! She sounds like someone who'd get along with my OC, lol.

[Image: pOTklyG.png]
XD thanks.
I found Ill have a lot more free time, so count me in on this RP
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Cool! I'll chalk up another player for the RP, lol.

Now, it seems that we have enough players to begin the RP, but I'll wait a bit longer before actually doing it, to give anyone else who wishes to join more time to sign up. Also, to give Sir Dippingsauce and MysterySeeker time to post info about their OC's...because I'm curious, lol.

um. is this still happening? did i miss a thread or something?
it's a cool idea and i'd like to do it. C:
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Same here... :/
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Update: this RP isn't dead, and I am not giving up on it. I simply haven't decided when to start it, just yet. I will post here when I am ready to begin the RP. I just thought everyone here would to know that I'm not abandoning this RP.

^Wonderful cause Fen is still in.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
So..... I'll just be here... Waiting....
*slowly bumps thread*
hey guys! this RP is still alive! i have gotten permission to take over it, so i'll still be playing my character, plus the major plot character of creepiness.
i need to think through a few details, and then i'll make the IC thread.

well, if anyone is still up for it. XD anyone still out here?
Fen is still cowering in the corner yeah.