RP idea
Good! XD keep cowering. And might I get some whimpers too?
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Ok, me is up for this!

Name: Rebecca Copper

Species: Human

Appearance: Long wavy black hair, tan skin, gold eyes, steampunk-style goggles atop her head, dress with a royal blue 18th century print bodice, and a poofy ballgown black leather skirt, which is cut short at the knees. The skirt of the dress has a copper birdcage-style skirt over the top of it. She wears copper coloured, knee high rocket boots up to her ankles

Personality: Eccentric, friendly......ish, optimistic, creative, intelligent, mysterious, introverted, but very stubborn and sarcastic

Dislikes: When people just waltz into her home uninvited, criticsm

Friends: Not many, really.

Enemies: Also, not many (she's spent her whole life in solitude, apart from her maid, Jaqueline)

Bio: After inheriting her dead family's fortune and mansion, Rebecca dedicated her life to invention. She is a steampunk inventor, and a little eccentric. While some of her inventions are faulty, many are functional. She considers her rocket boots to be her crowning achievement, and is currently working on a portable jetpack. Her mansion is located in the heart of the woods of Gravity Falls, and has steampunk gadgets literally everywhere. Once Rebecca made a deal with Bill and was possesed by him. While Bill was in her body, he did all the standard 'pain is hilarious' stuff, but also destroyed a lot of inventions, which she is currently also trying to rebuild.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Yes. Oh yes. I LOVE steampunk. Cannot wait to see her in action.
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Oooooohhhhh, this sounds like fun! Count me in!

Here's my character:

Name: Caryn

Age: 24 years {dunno if this is accurate, tho} {human form looks about 18}

Species: cat animatronic; can change to a human at will

Animatronic Appearance: here ya go {so you can see her eyes}

Human Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/user/PicApp...ml?filters[term]=black hair purple eyes anime girl&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=14

Personality: confident, dependable, laid-back, honest, focused, logical, loyal, patient, short-tempered, stubborn

Likes: mice, rap/pop music {especially songs about the Pizzeria and the other animatronics; she was the one to find them}, some people, her home in Gravity Falls, her human from

Dislikes: dogs, wolves, etc., most people, being away from her friends, her torn animatronic form

Friends: the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's {she's a Withered animatronic there}, Springtrap {I think he's here, time-wise, very close to the death of Vincent/Purple Guy}

Enemies: N/A
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
ALSO: I cannot believe I forgot this, but once Rebecca made a deal with Bill and was possesed by him. While Bill was in her body, he did all the standard 'pain is hilarious' stuff, but also destroyed a lot of inventions, which she is currently also trying to rebuild.
Has this RP started yet? If not I'd like to join!
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
It hasn't started yet, no.
You're more than welcome to join :)
^it has not (still sorting through some details)

Caryn is accepted.
No where near. Welcome aboard! Feel free to fill out your character sheet :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]