RP idea
Good idea.
Oh! How about "the party at Mysterium Mortim"?

(I'm not sure if I said it somewhere else, but the name means "The Mystery of death." XD )
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
^^ I likeyyy. I likey a lottt. xD
My usual RPing site
I'm ~Principessa~Phantom~
Feel free to RP with me there! >w<
Come along with me...
I like it! Sounds appropriately ominous...
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
As you can tell, i'm going with that. (Unless someone thinks of something better)
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
i've made little bios for some of the MM manor residents. (idea so totally not stolen from Something Wicked)

Could I join in?
it's fine with me if the other agree.
ABSOLUTELY, you must!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
ya know. us three are in almost every RP in the RP section. XD
the RP trio!
:D! RP Trio, keeping the RP alive!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]