Shack Secret Santa
Star 
[Image: latest?cb=20140206183953]

It's coming! It's coming for us all! Chriiiistmaaas

This here Secret Santa is brought to *YOU* by Laughing Hyena, Hanaurie and GravityFallsGirl!

Hanaurie:
To sign up, peeps need to reply to this here official thread. With some things they like if they so desire!!! I, Hanu will add their name into the main post. HERE! I need your emails though so PM me to properly sign up. Mark your PM's with SECRET SANTA pls to avoid chaos bunnies

Once everybody knows who they are getting a gift for, y'all will have approximately a month to prepare.

GravityFallsGirl:
This Secret Santa will be digital, so gifts could include: artwork/fanart, writing/fanfiction, videos, AMVs, or anything like that. Be creative! Please remember to keep things appropriate for the age of the recipient as well.

For people who are not really into that sort of thing, you could send them things like music, apps ect. For these sorts of things, there’s going to be a price limit of $10USD. If people would like something to actually be mailed to them*, they will need to specify that, and PM me or Hanu their mailing address. For this, there’s going to be a $15USD price limit including shipping costs.

(*If you want something physical mailed to you, you must also want to do physical mail as well. Only fair.)

On sending non-selfmade goodies: we'll post a guide on this eventually. Lets keep this legal yo.

This is how it's going to go down:

From now until November 20th: Sign up. Make sure I get your email yo. And your address if that's your style. You must specify this.
November 20th: Sign-ups closed for good. It's done! :''C
November 25th: Secret Santa’s will be assigned. They'll will be PM-ed to peeps. (Gives us enough time to iron out any potential disasters and junk.)
December 1st: ready, steady, FIGHT! I-I mean *cough* plan your gifts yo, It's all official now, no take backs
December 24th: Deadline for sending your gifts dawg!

I'm a pretty flexible on things as an 'organiser' (ha!) so feel free to ask questions or post yo ideas!

Once it's all over :''( , everybody has received their stuff, we can all share what we got on the official thread! HERE! Feel free to brag and gloat over your Christmas spoils! Cause that's what the it's really all about.

[Image: CHRISTMAS20.gif]

List of Participants...Alphabetised Yo! (21 counting...)

Abia*
bakertoons**
beth21303*
CallMeYeshua*
CodeDecoder*
daJoschi*
GravityFaller*
GravityFallsGirl*
Hanaurie**
HONEYPANTS!!*
Joekarta*
JoyStar*
ktalexander75*
Laughing Hyena*
Love Patrol Alpha*
OreoDip*
ThaShackCat*
Sir Dippingsauce*
sowsow12345*
tyhender(Pines?)*
Valerie_Faller*

(* indicates email and/or address received. Need this for your participation to count)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
This sounds awesome!

I will sign me up and look what for craycreative things I could send
I wish to sign up for the gift giving, if that's okay.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
^IT IS NOT OKAY! HOW DARE ANY OF YOU SIGN UP!

Hehe, glad we're getting some peeps already^^
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I am thinking about making a daJoschi package of awesomeness, but i dont know if creativity and skills are ready for something like this
Hence I've been pushing for other options. :)

ANYTHING GOES PEOPLE! INTO THE FIREY PIT OF CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

CHRIIIISSSSSTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also that idea is awesome. Need to make some cool presents for you cool folks. ;)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^Sir Dippingsauce gets it XD
Things like this are the reason Christmas songs are stuck in my head for most of the year.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]

(replace with Halloween...)