FallingFallers (We have now Discord!)
[Image: FallingFallers.png]

"See you next summer!"

Welcome to the CyTube that never dies, and watch stuff together with other Shack users there!

Team: (cytube)
daJoschi (daJoschi): Founder
BaronNumNums (BaronNum-Nums): Administrator
SirDip (DipTheSauce): Administrator

baddy (on244): Moderator
Cieling (Cieling): Moderator
Nefa (Nefa): Moderator

Rules:
1. The content should be suitable for everyone (This means: No Gore, No NSFW etc...)
2. Be always nice and friendly in the chat
3. No Spam Rule: Please stop spamming Emotes on the stream. We want to ensure that everyone can enjoy our CyTube Stream.
4. If you join the CyTube as an anonymous user, please login in with an username or the Admins have to kick you after a certain time.

Thats it! Feel free!

Stream: http://cytu.be/r/FallingFallers (No password needed)
Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/5mG2wup

What does the CyTube Channel offer?
Stream events
Watch the junk you suggest with other Shack users.... together! (Sounds nice)

Arranged Stream events
If you want it more official, you can book a day and arrange a stream event for the CyTube

MisterCeiling's SynchQuest
In irregular times distances, you can play a Text based RPG guided by MisterCeiling. A videogame soundtrack is going to accompany your gameplay.

Why a CyTube Chat? We have already the TMoGF chat!
Cause you cant comment really in the TMoGF chat: too many people chatting simultanious and cause i want to make this because its more familiar to chat with some Mystery-Shack Users.

Have Fun!
Lets have all the shorts!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(10-12-2015, 06:30 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Lets have all the shorts!

Dats a gret idea

Current program: Atom siren test for upcoming episode.

I think for tonight we want just to hype up
Sent you a PM, Joschi.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
If an episode airs next week (not going to happen) I might join. I have a buttload of tests this week but my holiday is what it says above.
[Image: ghost.gif]
I am currently playing the SammyClassicSonicFan videos by chadtronic

Join in if you want to train your laugh muscles

I am announcing that our Stream already started with random Halloween, Tomska and Gravity Falls videos.
Not to mention all the shorts.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Looks like there's about an hour and a half of creepypasta lined up right now.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
By the way Joschi, are you gonna post the videos I requested?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(10-13-2015, 12:03 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: By the way Joschi, are you gonna post the videos I requested?

Soon