FallingFallers (We have now Discord!)
Tomorrow, right?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(10-27-2015, 04:45 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Tomorrow, right?

10/27/15
This is crazy awesome.^^
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Awesome! Re-watching the episode will be fun like the last time.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Should i replay also the 'pocalypse preppin' Stream?
If we did perhaps a shorter one...(short answer: yes)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
You could also stream The Last Mabelcorn, since you didn't have the time to put it in your previous stream.
(10-27-2015, 05:31 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: You could also stream The Last Mabelcorn, since you didn't have the time to put it in your previous stream.

okey, i will look how i'll make the stream, when i come back from school
THIS FALLER HAS FALLEN NOW. You should do another stream of Weirdmageddon
and a stream of 10 hours of the normal theme song
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Sounds like a plan!