FallingFallers (We have now Discord!)
(10-27-2015, 10:56 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: THIS FALLER HAS FALLEN NOW. You should do another stream of Weirdmageddon
and a stream of 10 hours of the normal theme song

That's what he's planning. ;)
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
FALLERS ARE FALLING AND THERE'S NO SAFTEY NET!
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
It's a riot there. I can't wait for Halloween, when we will truly get spooky!
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(I freaking love your avatar)

I can't wait 4 dem spooky scary skeletons :D
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
U R sp00ked y skeleton dipper.
3sp00ky8you
You two having the same avatar is too confusing. Perhaps I should make it even more confusing by also having that avatar.

So is anything planned on Synchtube for Halloween?
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

(YES! SPOOKY SKELETONS EVERYWHERE! I LOVE IT XD)

^We should host something special yeah. I think it's be smarter to do it the day before (keeping in mind timezones of course...)

We've already hosted the bad creepypasta stream. We could do music? Any ideas people.

Wait: just saying whatever we do we should stream 'Summerween'...(I'll search for it)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
AW YEAH GET SP00KY ON HALLOSUMMERWEEN

We should stream famous Halloween-themed episodes from shows we love. Or just sp00ky scareh episodes in general.

Courage The Cowardly Dog has many of them.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Halloween Stream: Sp00ky
WEIRDMAGEDDON II Stream topic: FOR MABEL! (or Dipper and Mabel Sibling Twin power!)