Something Wicked

Done!
^Loving it! They'll go perfectly with the theme of duality in this one...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Name: Allanah
Species: A human.........ish
Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, small for her age, bright orange eyes, similar to a fox.
Personality: Quiet, mysterious and imaginative, rarely talks, smart, hot tempered. She holds secrets......
Likes: The forest, being around animals, especially foxes, mysteries.
Dislikes: Being in crowds.
Friends: Dipper, Wendy, the foxes and most animals
Enemies: A lot of people, but most of it jus comes from her fiery temper and ability to hold grudges.

Universe of origin: umm, my own crazy fanfictions/AU?

POWERS: Can turn into a fox at will, can talk to animals, and, when in fox form, her teeth can leak a truth serum, so if she bites anybody, they have no ability to lie.

Backstory: Allanah's origin is unknown, she was abandoned in the deepest forests of Gravity Falls. The animals took her in as part of their family. Making a life for herself amongst animals, (but of course she mingled with other humans in town) she turned out pretty civilized actually. Her closest human friends now are Dipper and Wendy. She is not fully human.

Pets: None, but she considers almost all animals her friends. Except for lizards, a strange phobia of them has developed for unknown reasons.

Siblings: NOPE

Clothing: She used to wear whatever she could find, but now she wears Wendy's old clothes. She does own a silver necklace with a wooden triangle on it, which was around her neck when she was abandoned as a child, for an unknown reason. This necklace is her most prized possession

Extra: She has no surname, but when asked, replies 'Pines' due to her closeness with the Pines family, in particular Dipper (and Wendy)
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
:D Hurray, welcome to the troup!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Made a few changes to keep Allanah more accurate to my AU

(10-20-2015, 11:50 AM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: Name: Allanah
Species: A human.........ish
Appearance: Pale skin, long black hair, small for her age, bright orange eyes, similar to a fox. When in fox form, her fur is bright orange, black and white, but most of her other feature stay the same.
Personality: Quiet, mysterious and imaginative, rarely talks, extremely intelligent, hot tempered. She holds secrets......
Likes: The forest, being around animals, especially foxes, mysteries.
Dislikes: Being in crowds.
Friends: Dipper, Wendy, the foxes and most animals. She as also taken a liking to Pacifica. She is on friendly terms with *most* monsters.
Enemies: A lot of people, but most of it jus comes from her fiery temper and ability to hold grudges.

Universe of origin: umm, my own crazy fanfictions/AU?

POWERS: Can turn into a fox at will, can talk to animals, and, when in fox form, her teeth can leak a truth serum, so if she bites anybody, they have no ability to lie. She owns and uses a crossbow.

Backstory: Allanah's origin is unknown, she was abandoned in the deepest forests of Gravity Falls. The animals took her in as part of their family. Making a life for herself amongst animals, (but of course she mingled with other humans in town) she turned out pretty civilized actually. Her closest human friends now are Dipper and Wendy. She is not fully human.

Pets: None, but she considers almost all animals her friends. Except for lizards, a strange phobia of them has developed for unknown reasons.

Siblings: NOPE

Clothing: She used to wear whatever she could find, but now she wears Wendy's old clothes. She does own a silver necklace with a wooden triangle on it, which was around her neck when she was abandoned as a child, for an unknown reason. This necklace is her most prized possession

Extra: She has no surname, but when asked, replies 'Pines' due to her closeness with the Pines family, in particular Dipper (and Wendy)

Sorry just ignore that (it's the updated version )
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Out of curiosity, is there anything against a pair of robots joining the RP? I don't mean Transformer-like robots; I mean robots that are the same height as an average human being?
It's multiversal in scale, nearly anything goes.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Sweet. I was considering throwing in Alex, mystine's brother too but not sure.
(10-20-2015, 03:21 PM)AnimeMonkeyGirlFan Wrote: Out of curiosity, is there anything against a pair of robots joining the RP? I don't mean Transformer-like robots; I mean robots that are the same height as an average human being?

I. Love. Robots.

As far as I can think of, literally anything goes. Just so long as it doesn't contradict the premise.^^
Okay! I'll join. Here are my OCs' bios. If there's anything I should change for the RP, please don't hesitant to let me know.

Name: DAXTON-4124201514, or just Daxton
Age: Young, but would be considered an adult by human standards.
Species: Robot
Appearance: See my picture of him here from my deviantart account (he's the green one): http://animemonkeygirlfan.deviantart.com...-429382343
Personality: Friendly, easily frightened, resourceful, a bit of a stuck-up, and childish (especially if things don't go his way or when he's arguing with Miles).
Likes: Cooking, cleaning, being praised, and helping others.
Dislikes: Being called 'Dax,' unfamiliar situations, being terrified, and being separated from either his creator or partner.
Friends: Miles and Brandon (creator).
Enemies: None.
Powers: Fluent in many languages, can build any useful weaponry in a short time, can scan surrounding areas, and see in the dark with his night-vision. Owning a plasma gun should also count?

Name: MILES-13912519, or just Miles.
Age: Young, but would be considered an adult by human standards.
Species: Robot
Appearance: See my picture of him here from my deviantart account (he's the blue one): http://animemonkeygirlfan.deviantart.com...-429382343
Personality: Gruff, head-strong, impatient, a little lazy, and more in-tuned to stressful situations.
Likes: Drinking oil beverages, pushing Daxton's buttons, fighting, and music.
Dislikes: Daxton (whenever they get on each other's nerves), cleaning, sitting still, being roped into anything against his will, and small, flurry things.
Friends: Daxton and Brandon (creator).
Enemies: None, but he's more inclined to gain some since he has a tendency of butting heads with others too often.
Powers: Fairly strong, can build any useful weaponry in a short time, can scan surrounding areas, and see in the dark with his night-vision. Owning a plasma gun should also count?

Universe of origin: SRMTHFG! (most of you probably haven't heard of it, but it's basically an animated science-fiction television series).

Backstory: To make a long story short, they were created for the purpose of being assistants. They help their creator, Brandon, with many tasks, such as navigating their space vessel and providing back-up. They are almost constantly on the move, but they decide to take a little pit-stop and check out the circus. At the very last minute, however, Brandon realizes that they need to stock up on provisions. Daxton and Miles go on ahead to see the circus at their creator's insistence. Brandon figured that they couldn't get into that much trouble on their own...