Something Wicked
Dooooone! :D

Name: Ava
Species: human (demon summoner)
Appearance: shoulder length dark brown hair, dull yellow eyes, very pale.
Personality: cold, untrusting, rude, sarcastic, easily scared.
Dislikes: people, demon hunters.
Friends: Cameo
Enemies: basically everyone
powers: able to summon 'her' demon, Cameo, and let him posses her.

Universe of origin: it's kind of a post-apocalyptic world where demons, magical creatures and anything else non-human is viewed as evil and must be destroyed immediately.
--

Name: Cameo
Species: blood demon (lesser)
Appearance: he can change his appearance slightly by absorbing blood (wolf blood=looks like a wolf) but he is always a dark blood red with pure black eyes.
Personality: nice (when he wants to be) but playful and mischievous. He is very vain and self centered and can be violent when angry. Is extremely protective of Ava.
Dislikes: weapons, snakes, candy
Friends: Ava, people who complement him
Enemies: anyone who messes with him or Ava
powers: taking on the appearance and powers of anyone whose blood he absorbs. Can control someone for short amounts on time. (controlling their blood) Cameo can regain strength when he absorbs blood. He has to absorb blood to survive (Think vampire) though not very often. he can absorb features from two different sources at the same time. (wolf blood+human blood= looks like werewolf.) he generally likes to be an animal instead of human, and favors smaller creatures

Universe of origin: same as Ava
--

Ava befriended Cameo at a young age, and he showed her how to summon him. after years of 'unholy' practices, she was found out and has been on the run ever since. (about 5 years)
the idea of a crowded circus world sound terrifying to her, but it's a good place to hide...
until it turns out you were stuck forever. darn.

EDIT: added a bit more about Cameo. i came up with them on the spot so it was a bit rushed. XD
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Guys this keeps getting better and better. I'm think I'm going to start posting a few minor characters (performers) and the some bio for the Overside Carnival (evil one) tomorrow along with the main thread then.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wait, I just noticed you mentioned Aeriter in the OP. Will he/she/it show up?

And also, does this take place before, after, or during the events of When Worlds Collide?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Due to how powerful the first two characters seemed to be, I'm hiring Aeriter as a check. They'll act a little differently here but still have a tendency to screw with people. (I'll post a proper bio this time, let me know if it's vague in places though...)

About timelines...hard to say because I think I imagine time being a little bit screwy in the circus dimension, esp with this current event going on. Basically, there's supposed to be only one carnival at a time and things are screwed up because of it. You'll see.

I think after looking at the Carnival in the Worlds Collide RP and even Aeriter.

But the other dimensions in question could include different time periods so it's a bit relative I think.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
(10-20-2015, 10:13 PM)Hanaurie Wrote: Due to how powerful the first two characters seem to be, I'm hiring Aeriter as a check. They'll act a little differently here but still have a tendency to screw with people.

Hard to say because I think I imagine time being a little bit screwy in the circus dimension, esp with the event going on. Basically, there's supposed to be only one carnival at a time and things are screwed up because of it. You'll see. I think after looking at the Carnival in the Worlds Collide RP and even Aeriter.

But the other dimensions in question could include different time periods so it's a bit relative I think.
Yeah, time is relative, even in a single universe.

But back on topic. When are we going to start?
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
^I'm writing the first post as we speak. If not tonight then tomorrow (<another example of time being relative :D)
So excited for this RP!
Same here.........
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
Haha...nearly done...
Want to let you know that I won't be on from 12:00-8:00 PM GMT because that's when I go to school. Just wanted to tell everyone that. Otherwise, I'll mostly be on.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]