A Carnival Comes to Town...
Miles raised an eyeridge, but went ahead and retrieved the tape in question from his compartment. "Yeah," he said. "What about it?"
Maya watched Miles curiously as he retrieved the tape, patting Snowflake on the head.
Neither spoke.
I don't want to grow up. But at least I know, through all my dumb moments and my triumphs, I won't have to grow up alone.
All hail the Dorito Lord, Bill Cipher, anything non-triangle is unholy.

Graystripe dug his claws into the platform as gargantuan gears turned, pendelums swung, and lights flickered to life. Everything was rumbling and shaking, and monotonus voices spoke in unfamiliar tongues around him.

"For StanClan's sake," Graystripe yowled, "What the crap IS GOING ON HERE!?!"
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(Bumpity bump?)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
cameo hissed again at the weird walls and moving things, and started pacing around angrily. his eyes darted about at everyone. (he may just snap if someone doesn't make everything stop soon, or calm him down somehow.)

bill had mystine clutched to his chest now.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
Well it was more like she held him and he clutched onto her. Sophie looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Siri and Natalie watched each others backs. Sapphire watched over her brother.
(Wait, is this still going?)

Graystripe eventually calmed down enough to think clearly. "Okay," he mewed as he paced around the rumbling platform. "As far as I can tell, this 'War Machine' has come alive. This is very bad, and we need to either bring it under our control, or stop it entirely- for good. Honestly, I'd prefer the later."

Graystripe leaped up to the contraption Jaquelline was sitting in, careful not to step on any devices. "This means we have to wake Jaquelline up, get her out, or maybe even..." Graystripe paused and shuddered, then continued. "Maybe even put her down. But, StarClan willing, it won't come to that. Now, does anybody have any ideas?"
(so many people have left, or aren't on much anymore... maybe we should start this whole thing over with the people that are left?)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
(Yeah, sounds like a good idea. You, me, Hana, Mystine, and ktalexander are still around. Plus others could join in. We'll discuss it more in the OOC thread.)