Nefa draws stuff sometimes
Still terrific creations of art. You still up for that Shacktron suggestion for a while later?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hey all! So it's been awhile since I've drawn anything Gravity Falls-related, unfortunately. :( But I've been working on some personal projects that I'm very excited to share once they're finished! Until then, I'm looking to get back into the Gravity groove! Specifically, I'm looking to do shipping-related requests! If you have a favorite ship and want me to draw it, or have any ideas for poses and situations for your OTPs, feel free to suggest them! I'll do my best to make your dreams a reality. :)
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
ummm can u give me dipper doing.... the SUCC
XD i mean, dipcifica, please? holding hands if you can
Dippy Fresh x Armed Thermonuclear Explosive

(Seriously, I want to see this)
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Mabel and Waddles eating the pizza from Time Traveler's Pig.
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Blubland or Dippyfresh?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I echo Amy with the Dipcifica suggestion.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
I can't tell if Abia is sarcastic or not
[Image: ghost.gif]
Yeah the shipping part does throw ye off...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I checked out your dA, and your sprite work is really fantastic. I'm totally jealous!
I'm really loving that Summer in Space sprite. Have you ever heard of Dragon Cave? I feel a design like that would quickly become a favorite among the players.
[Image: dxmURbm.png][Image: 0vKuFyr.png][Image: dxmURbm.png]