Nefa draws stuff sometimes
Thanks!

Yeah, I used to be really active there. When drawing that I was actually worried the design was too similar to DC's galaxy dragons. I used to do some work in the Dragon Requests section, but haven't posted there in months. There are still a lot of designs I would like to submit to that website, but I don't have the time or motivation to have a dedicated schedule for them, which I feel like I would need to do a good job.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Really? I think there's considerable difference between the two. For one, they're both not Wyverns! Personally, I think DC could use more Celestial-type dragons. I'd hoard the Summer Space dragons to be honest, hahaha.
You've posted your own designs on the forums? Or did you just do spriting for other users' designs?
[Image: dxmURbm.png][Image: 0vKuFyr.png][Image: dxmURbm.png]
Both. My username was ab613 on there. I haven't finished many projects though and haven't posted in months. I tended to say I would take on way more concepts than I could handle and ended up not finishing any of them, even those where I was just doing stuff for other people. I've tried going back a few times but the same thing keeps happening. It is a nice place and I would love to make it in-cave someday, but I'd best wait until I've learned to manage my time better.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
here is a dump of stuff
most of it is photos from my phone so forgive quality pls thx
workin on pixel stuff slowly

spooky dragon
ice??water?? dragon
anthro bird thing???? with a smug expression
prickly
beedrill attempt
venosaur
Big Sister
style practice
paper mache/clay jack o'lantern for school
not a ship