Morse Code
In Dipper's and Mabel's guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun Dipper tells you about four ciphers: Caesar, Atbash, Substitution and Morse. All of these have been used in the show except for Morse. Do you think Morse will still be used (or has been used but not discovered) or do you think Morse stuff was just there so the book could have more pages?

Discuss.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Hmm, I should pick it up again just in case.

I haven't noticed anything but it's not unlikely they'll use it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wasn't some of it used in the trailers for SotBE?
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
I haven't noticed any Morse code, but I wasn't looking for any before. It seems unlikely they would have included just as page filler.

(10-25-2015, 08:38 PM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: Wasn't some of it used in the trailers for SotBE?

I think you're right, sound like some Mirse code around 0:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcmYwT3uD0
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
Yes, Morse code was used in the Society of the Blind Eye promos.

The book, Dipper's and Mabel's guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun, was put out (Oct. 7th) before the Society of the Blind Eye aired (Oct. 27th).
So they were gearing people up for this.

The message was "STAN" from the promo.

The people who figured it out pretty much went, "But Grunkle Stan couldn't have written the Journals...". They didn't know it was referring to Stanford at the time.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
There are a couple woodpeckers throughout the episodes. Maybe there's a message in the tapping?
[Image: d100929561984755956bf974f58d8748.gif]
(02-21-2016, 05:52 PM)SteveTheFish Wrote: There are a couple woodpeckers throughout the episodes. Maybe there's a message in the tapping?

They are saying "I do."
Happiness is a warm puppy, having your dog come home, having your own library card, waking up; looking at the clock; and realizing you still have two hours left to sleep, a sad song, loving your enemies, a piece of fudge caught on the first bounce, and happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB1RUBwAvbE

(Hmm, these vid's are only 10 minutes long...could actually sacrifice that amount of time per day...)

Anyone else interested?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]