Darkness Decends
I'm at house watching TV when suddenly the TV flickers off "Great just great this is the only time I get to watch TV " I complained and that's when it happens, the room goes dark as night and a cool wind sweeps through the room making me shiver. A soft but stern voice says "I have seen that you have done wrong, for that you shall pay". Suddenly I blacked out. I wake up I am in a strange desert with sand that has a lot of black, in fact there might be more black sand than yellow. I get up feeling very sleepy like you could go into eternal sleep right there in the mostly black sand but you know that is a bad idea. That's when I realized the place is littered with lots of other people, well some of them are people that, all that I don't know. Along with everything else I don't know where I are, what the voice meant by pay or why all these other people are here but, I knew one thing for sure, I needed to get home, and as soon as possible...

That should get you guys started
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Allanah felt a cold wind brush her cheek. A soft voice, as if the wind was talking to her, whispered 'You have done wrong, and you shall pay' Before Allanah knew what had happened, before she could morph into a fox and run away, a dark bubble enclosed her and lifted her off the ground, just before she blacked out.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Blue looked around. There were stirring people all around her, and along the horizon, nothing but a vast desert as far as the mortal eye could see. How curious, only moments before she'd been drifting above the high peaks of the mountain range referred to 'The Dragons teeth' by the people in the south as or 'the Heavens Arch' to the north. While carefully avoiding their sharp dagger like points she'd heard the voice. It was a voice she'd never heard before and that was saying something, thus she reasoned it must be a new element and had waiting patiently for it to reveal itself. It did not. Instead, she'd felt a rather unpleasant pulling sensation from an unseen force. Next moment she was standing in this sandy expanse, people sleeping by her feet.

She sat down by one of the stirring figures and decided to wait.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Selena looked around and saw that the others were starting to awaken. She sat back down and drown herself in her thoughts. All she could do was think about what the mysterious voice had said, what did it mean that she had done wrong and what had it meant by pay. All of these questions were eating her alive so she decided to see if anyone knew where they were. She went up to the first person she saw "Hey, I'm Selena . Do you by any chance know where we are."
A silver sphere began to rise behind her. "We are here. Quite obvious if you ask me."
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
"But where is here exactly"
Allanah woke. "Where am I?" she said, looking around.
Selena saw a girl who looked as confused as she was and thought she could go and talk to her. She went over to the girl and thought "She looks like she was raised by wolves" she dropped it and taped her on the shoulder. "Hey do you know why any of us are here, by any chance?"
"I don't believe she does." Blue stood up and looked around, "Nor do I I'm sorry to say." She reached out a hand.

"I'm Kiki by the way. What's yours?"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"AAHH!" Allanah turned into a fox and back, panicked. Realizing it was a girl, maybe a bit older than she was, she relaxed. "I'm Allanah" she said, fingering the wooden triangle necklace around her neck. "Who are you? Do you know where we are. I was just hanging out with Dipper and Wendy, and now I'm here. What happened?"