Darkness Decends
Suddendly, the silver sphere pushes it's way between them. "Jerry, hello. I am Jerry. That is my name, Jerry. I am good, how are you?"
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Kiki laughed, delightedly, "Why hello there!", she quickly cradled him in her hands, brought him close in a sort of hug and quickly let him go again.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"Oh boy, physical affection, what a delight!" said Jerry, in a tone that made it very hard to understand if he meant it sarcastically, angry, happy, or even sad.
Selena budded in herself back into the conversation. "It's Selena. My name is Selena. Do any of you guys know how we got here or why?"
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
"I have literally no idea." Allanah replied. "Like I said, I was just hanging out in the forest with my friends, when a black sphere formed around me and I blacked out. Speaking of them, where are Dipper and Wendy? Are they here too?"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
"I am here." said Jerry, hovering in front of Allanah and staring into her eyes.
"Oh god!" Allanah screamed as this.....thing appeared in front of her. "Who are you?"
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
"That's Jeremy.", Kiki said simply as if that was all the information anyone could ever want. She looked down, curling her toes and played with the black sand curiously for a before bringing her head back up with a smile. "Someone brought us all here for a reason, maybe if we look around we'll find them or some clue to why?"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
"The person who brought us here said that I had done wrong and that I was going to pay. Any one know what that means? What bad could I done, I mean I'd just got camp and I was going to go back tomorrow and now I can't."
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
Kiki thought considered this and then spoke,

"Yes I heard that as well. All I know is everyone has done wrong one way or another. And a wrong is always relative. I wouldn't worry too much on that front. We'll just have to find out won't we.", She looked around and smiled.

"Think of it as a sort of adventure!"