Darkness Decends
"DIPPER!" Allanah shouts, and runs up to him. "Wake up........wake up..." She shakes him.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Selena falls to her knees"So thats a yes. Ohh gods.Mom help please."
Bill Cipher (Click to View)
[Image: 19aa19032b0674bf3d33967b7d301c6b.gif]
"Dipper's my best friend. He needs to wake up and come with us." Allanah said to Selena. She turned back to Dipper "Wake up! Please, wake up!"
Jerry dropped face-first on the boy and began spinning on him. "I see. Hm. Interesting. Huh." After a few second he suddently jumped back into the air. "This is Dipper."
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Umm...yeah, I kinda knew that, he's kinda my best friend....." Allanah replied to Jerry, slightly frustrated. She looked worriedly at Dipper.
Jerry dropped back onto Dipper. "I see." Once again, he began to spin, and jumped back in the air a few seconds later. "I found out some more useful information, he appears to have befriended someone named "Allanah"."
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
"Oh gods, she said that was her name Allanah. *Sigh* Can you find anything useful.Please help us out mom."
Kiki watched quietly for a while, then she knelt down and put a reassuring hand on Allanah.

"He is fine but he's not waking up anytime soon however." She took the small boy up in her arms and picked him up.

"Lets continue while we wait?"
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Dipper groans as consciousness returns to him, rubbing his temple by his namesake birthmark. "Uhh.. Allanah? Where are...?" His eyes widen at the sight of Jerry floating above him, and he jumps up, pointing back at it. "What is THAT thing?!?"

[Image: dipper-pointing.PNG]
Recruiting for A Gravity Falls D&D Oneshot - play DD&MD with Dipper! Only one open spot left!
"Hi hello Selena here and that's Jerry. And then the blue one is Kiki. Do you by any chance know how we got here or why. I need to know, I hate not knowing things."