MUSIC PUNS
(10-28-2015, 02:51 AM)Hanaurie Wrote: Well, don't start unbelieving...

Straight Blanchin
Dear Bill Cipher:
Whatever did we do to make you take our world away?
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I don't dream of Californication......
Me in toilette:
I'm Radioactive, Radioactive
They always keep telling me "you're an all star, go play", but I don't want to.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
For my Avatar, i have one thing to say I'm so sorry!

So, It's time to begin, isn't it! for being hyped for the next episode.
I came home from a strong rainstorm, completely soaking wet, and when I entered my home I greeted darkness, my old friend.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I'm going to explode the world and LIGHT IT UP!
I know going against Bill is madness, that it's against all odds, it's a chance I've gotta take.
No Atlas can help me navigate Weirdmageddon