Dimmu's Official Heavy Metal Thread

Time for another Slayer Favorite

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-03-2015, 03:13 AM)CallMeYeshua Wrote:

I Linked to the album, because the shortened version of Vacuity is bunk. This song is too good to be shortened. The whole album is good, but Vacuity is a particular favorite. It starts at 47:00

i must have not seen this before huge Gojira Fan

my favorite album is Lenfant Sauvage (Wild Child)
Hell yeah, I love Gojira. A super heavy band that remains groovy and interesting.

Here's Crowbar, a band that isn't all that heavy, but still metal af.

And another song from Acid Bath, one of my favorite metal bands.

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
heres one ive been listening for days the always ultra heavy death metal of Job For A Cowboy

also Crowbar is sadly and extremely underrated
I agree. Crowbar just don't get enough love.

Job or a Cowboy is more hit and miss for me. Some tracks I like, some don't appeal to me. That's a great track, though. Really heavy riffs.

Surprised I haven't posted this song yet:

[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
(11-04-2015, 05:25 AM)CallMeYeshua Wrote: I agree. Crowbar just don't get enough love.

Job or a Cowboy is more hit and miss for me. Some tracks I like, some don't appeal to me. That's a great track, though. Really heavy riffs.

Surprised I haven't posted this song yet:

The only Job For a Cowboy track I don't like that much is the one on Saints Row soundtrack can't remember the name
The main problem I have with Job for a Cowboy (which is a great f*ckin name, by the way) is that several of their songs or a bit too... -core-ish for me. Like deathcore and metalcore, which is not surprising, since they started as a deathcore group. A lot of people like deathcore and metalcore, I have no problem with that. But I just don't like it I find.

Anyway, onward with more metal.

I'm actually not that big a fan of Exodus, but I f*ckin love this song. Its so goood, and perfect for headbanging.

Viking Metal

Not really an specific subgenre, but these are some good songs. Particularly the first one.

Time for some Opeth