5 waffles with big arms
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x19 - Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Release date confirmed! No hiatus!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/artic...3-20151028
Yep, November 23rd. Thank heavens for that.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
ok 4 weeks, Well I will survive this.
Couldn't this be Weirdmaggedon III?
(10-28-2015, 08:45 PM)Wayoshi Wrote: Couldn't this be Weirdmaggedon III?

I would rename the therad to Weirdmageddon Part "?"
(10-28-2015, 08:48 PM)daJoschi Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 08:45 PM)Wayoshi Wrote: Couldn't this be Weirdmaggedon III?

I would rename the therad to Weirdmageddon Part "?"

If Part 2 was coming out on November 9, wouldn't we have gotten an ad for it after Part 1 aired?
Ah, I think I know what Wayoshi is talking about. That since I made the previous thread and named it Weirdmageddon Part I in roman numbers, that it would be fitting for the title too.

"2x19: Xpcveaoqfoxso (Weirdmageddon) Part II", like that. At least for now, since the official title is yet to be released.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(10-28-2015, 09:01 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Ah, I think I know what Wayoshi is talking about. That since I made the previous thread and named it Weirdmageddon Part I in roman numbers, that it would be fitting for the title too.

"2x19: Xpcveaoqfoxso (Weirdmageddon) Part II", like that. At least for now, since the official title is yet to be released.

How do I change the title of this page? Thanks!
4 weeks? I'll cry for 4 weeks.
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
(10-28-2015, 09:04 PM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:01 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Ah, I think I know what Wayoshi is talking about. That since I made the previous thread and named it Weirdmageddon Part I in roman numbers, that it would be fitting for the title too.

How do I change the title of this page? Thanks!

Click the "Full Edit" button on your first post. You'll see the title of the thread under your username. Change it and voilá, it's done. ;)