27.78%
5 27.78%
5 waffles with big arms
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x19 - Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
My personal biggest problems with the episode were, that it spend way to much time in mabeland, which was just not a very interesting setting to me, and felt like it wasted time away from the actual apocalypse, I would have liked to see more of that. My second biggest issue is, that everything could have been resolved if Dipper had just EXPLAINED the situation to Mabel, but he didnt even try to do so, all he did was talk about how the bubble was an illusion.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(01-11-2016, 10:59 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: My personal biggest problems with the episode were, that it spend way to much time in mabeland, which was just not a very interesting setting to me, and felt like it wasted time away from the actual apocalypse, I would have liked to see more of that. My second biggest issue is, that everything could have been resolved if Dipper had just EXPLAINED the situation to Mabel, but he didnt even try to do so, all he did was talk about how the bubble was an illusion.

Pretty much my same opinion but the episode made up for it (for me) with the flashbacks I just wish we got more of those and less of Mabeland and Xyler and Craz
Yeah I agree with Dimmu. While it would've been cool to see more of the actual apocalypse the flashbacks made up for it because ADORABLENESS
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
I Have An Idea For A Joke In Part 2.

When you see the jury of Mabels, there could be a live action Kristen Schaal as Mabel as part of the jury. It would parallel the moment in Part 1 where you see Dipper and Wendy look like Jason Ritter and Linda Cardellini.

What do you think?
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
AD1, I am pretty sure you posted the same idea at least twice before on this forum.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Sorry. Didn't know. Sorry Seeker.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Try training your short-term memory.
[Image: ghost.gif]
[Image: MnU5Bej3eOvlN4Qeg7z7gdVL-ZYxdorp-lzdDCGf...ca69b85c62]

I like this fan art for the episode
I do appreciate all the call backs this episode has. The sweaters, several times, dream boy high boys, meow wow kitty even the waffles with big arms which I forgot about. Just so many awesome call backs and some that I actually forgot until I did a few replays.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
I loved the Stuffed Animal Tree and Xyler's comment on Mabeland's rainbows (bees and art students can see it).

Also, "Reality is bogus, lame, and whack."