10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x19 - Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
This will take way too long.
[Image: ghost.gif]
(10-28-2015, 09:06 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:04 PM)AwesomeDude1 Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:01 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: Ah, I think I know what Wayoshi is talking about. That since I made the previous thread and named it Weirdmageddon Part I in roman numbers, that it would be fitting for the title too.

"2x19: Xpcveaoqfoxso (Weirdmageddon) Part II", like that. At least for now, since the official title is yet to be released.

How do I change the title of this page? Thanks!

Click the "Full Edit" button on your first post. You'll see the title of the thread under your username. Change it and voilá, it's done. ;)

Thanks!
No prob. ;)

Thankfully I've got a bunch of shows to watch in the meantime, so I won't be bored out of my mind waiting for it.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
That may not be part II though. It just says "a new episode", they could still air Part II on Nov 9 with Part III on Nov 23.
Except that if it would air on November 9th, we would have gotten news by now, like we did with this episode right after D&MvTF premiered.

We don't even have a promo, so I'm very doubtful.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Maybe they just don't want to spoil us? Maybe we'll get a small teaser a week before the episode and that's it.
[Image: ghost.gif]
(10-28-2015, 11:33 PM)JoeKarta Wrote: Maybe they just don't want to spoil us? Maybe we'll get a small teaser a week before the episode and that's it.

I want that to happen, I just think it's really unlikely. I hope your right though.
Either way, we'll see how it goes.
I think there was a time we didn't get a promo for a 2 week notice, Tale of Two Stans I believe.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(10-29-2015, 12:01 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: I think there was a time we didn't get a promo for a 2 week notice, Tale of Two Stans I believe.

Really?