27.78%
5 27.78%
5 waffles with big arms
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x19 - Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Yeah, I read that Season 2 won't finish in 2015, so I've expected it, but..
Oh, Alex, please give us a mercy :(
(Digging a grave for myself and buying tombstone)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

[Image: i%2Bdon%2527t%2Bknow%2Bhow%2Bto%2Brespon...2Bthis.gif]
Very important meme for me, which led me to Gravity Falls :D
At least we'll see what happened to Mabel before the 99% likely hiatus to follow.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
(10-29-2015, 01:28 AM)elat Wrote: Yeah, I read that Season 2 won't finish in 2015, so I've expected it, but..

Alex? Give mercy? Nooo...

(10-29-2015, 01:34 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: At least we'll see what happened to Mabel before the 99% likely hiatus to follow.

Don't want a hiatus, but I kinda do too...I don't know...
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
(10-29-2015, 01:34 AM)ktalexander75 Wrote:
(10-29-2015, 01:28 AM)elat Wrote: Yeah, I read that Season 2 won't finish in 2015, so I've expected it, but..

Alex? Give mercy? Nooo...

(10-29-2015, 01:34 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: At least we'll see what happened to Mabel before the 99% likely hiatus to follow.

Don't want a hiatus, but I kinda do too...I don't know...

No More 6 months to a year hiatuses!
If we do get another hiatus, I hope we get the 20th episode on January or February. Given the hiatus between The Love God and NMM this and last year, I truly hope this is the case.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^I hope we get an episode on December 14. Because that would be an awesome birthday gift. But-but yeah, that too...

I'm actually not that bummed out about the one month wait. I definitely don't want to wait another six months to a year, but I feel that a month gives everyone time to let the last episode sink in. And the anticipation for part 2 will be a lot higher.

(10-29-2015, 01:54 AM)ktalexander75 Wrote: ^I hope we get an episode on December 14. Because that would be an awesome birthday gift. But-but yeah, that too...

"Not What He Seems" actually aired on my birthday and it was the best present ever! Couldn't ask for anything more.
[Image: grunkle_stan_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d6f8c3l.png]
[Image: dipper_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5oyg5h.png]
Hmm...4 weeks? I can manage that. I mean, plenty of shows I watch are on small hiatuses, I can deal with 4 weeks without Gravity Falls.
Pretty much me when watching every cartoon ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ghES15T34
but but but November 23 :( :( :( I'll be at my grandmothers then with no TV!!!!
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
(10-29-2015, 04:36 AM)HONEYPANTS!! Wrote: but but but November 23 :( :( :( I'll be at my grandmothers then with no TV!!!!

Oh no, the horror! (you can interpret whether that is sarcasm or if it is genuine)