27.78%
5 27.78%
5 waffles with big arms
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x19 - Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality
Could the episode take place during Part One's three day timespan from Mabel's point of view in her dream. I think that's an interesting idea and think that it's very possible because of her bubble starting to crack, maybe she was starting to wake up.
I'd rather have a one-month hiatus than five.

Also that's a good possibility, AwesomeDude. The last five minutes could be Dipper and the others finding her in there.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Are we completely sure that the episode airing on November 23 is the 2nd part of Weirdmageddon?

I've seen a German website state November 9th for the 2nd part. I think it would make much more sense to air the 2nd part on November 9th and the 3rd part or 1st part of the epilogue on November 23rd as that would put 2 weeks between episodes, which what the schedule has normally been.
[Image: tumblr_nmo56oidLr1u6w1edo1_500.gif]
(10-29-2015, 05:57 AM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I'd rather have a one-month hiatus than five.

Also that's a good possibility, AwesomeDude. The last five minutes could be Dipper and the others finding her in there.

Agreed!
(10-29-2015, 05:59 AM)BillNyeTheCipherGuy Wrote: Are we completely sure that the episode airing on November 23 is the 2nd part of Weirdmageddon?

I've seen a German website state November 9th for the 2nd part. I think it would make much more sense to air the 2nd part on November 9th and the 3rd part or 1st part of the epilogue on November 23rd as that would put 2 weeks between episodes, which what the schedule has normally been.

I'm not gonna trust any TV listings unless it's from DisneyXD themselves or if the release dates end up being revealed by Alex. Anything else that's dubious I'll take with a large grain of salt.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(10-29-2015, 03:15 AM)Mabel-icious Wrote: I'm actually not that bummed out about the one month wait. I definitely don't want to wait another six months to a year, but I feel that a month gives everyone time to let the last episode sink in. And the anticipation for part 2 will be a lot higher.

(10-29-2015, 01:54 AM)ktalexander75 Wrote: ^I hope we get an episode on December 14. Because that would be an awesome birthday gift. But-but yeah, that too...

"Not What He Seems" actually aired on my birthday and it was the best present ever! Couldn't ask for anything more.
Rub it in! My birthday is Nov. 9 and it's looking like the episode won't be airing on my birthday after all! I was all excited when it was rumoured to be. My fingers are crossed that it might still happen. Not only do I not want to wait four weeks, but...my birthday!
[Image: gravityfallsscaryoke2-300x168.jpg]
Now, I'm not trying to dash anyone's hopes here. There's a slim chance that we could get an episode released on November 9th, and that they're keeping the marketing for it pretty close to the chest in order not to reveal anything important. If so, we might get a promo for it next week.

It could go either way at this point, but so far the November 23rd date sounds more likely to be Part 2.
I'm fine either way. If it's the 23rd, we get more time to theorize. If it's the 9th, we get to see the episode sooner.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
Twenty-third, dude.
Sorry, editied.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]