Would you survive Weirdmageddon?
Imagine yourselves in the scenario that the Mystery Shack was sucked into Weirdmageddon...

Do you think you would 'survive' Weirdmageddon? How would you survive? How long? What would you do?

So many questions...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
So whenever the show panned over the car lot and showed the 2 lime green wacky waving inflatable tube men, I thought that maybe Wendy and dipper would go inside them as a disguise. I thought it was a good idea. That's why I'm not a writer on the show lol

I would hide somewhere were there was food like a grocery store and try to survive. .. Not heroic.
[Image: 20140409_233753s.gitd_mabel.png][Image: 20130121_232327s.hamsterball_mabel.png][Image: 20130427_203908s.Mystery_Cart.png]
"I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth."
-Agent Powers
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last long in any kind of apocalypse. I'd probably be oblivious, walk out the door and be turned into an awkward statue by Eyebats.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I've seen too many apocalyptic movies, and yeah I can survive. I've always want to have a zombie apocalypse.
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
Eh, i'd probably manage if i hid in the basement. Probably wouldnt last long if i went into a fight though.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I'd be one of the first to get stoned
(10-31-2015, 02:15 AM)Dimmu Pines Wrote: I'd be one of the first to get stoned

And then you would also get turned into stone.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Somehow I doubt it.
It's not me you see, pieces of valentine, and just a song of mine.
Probably not, but I'd certainly try. Honestly, my first move would probably be to try to form an alliance or make a deal with one of Bill's friends--or with anyone I could suck up to in exchange for my own life. If they respond anything like Bill did to Preston's attempt, that would not go well. I'd try, because survival is awesome, but I can totally see it ending in my demise.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
If I was outside, I'd probably get stoned right away if I didn't get to a hiding place in time. In case I was inside my house, I'd probably high-tail it and hide out in my garage for a while.

Heaven knows what would happen next. Most likely I'd die after a few days.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]