Would you survive Weirdmageddon?
(10-31-2015, 03:20 PM)sowsow12345 Wrote: I probably would - I'd team up with Bill (sorry, but I'm not in the mood for dying). OR I'D BE A DOUBLE AGENT, SECRETLY WORKING FOR THE PINES! That would be fun

That didn't work out for Preston
Assuming I don't get affected by a weirdness wave, I would try to join Bill as one of his minions, in exchange for decent living conditions.
"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
Use the ego if you're going that route. If you make it clear you know you're powerless at fighting back, the worst that could happen would be the same thing that happens to everything else. The best is, well, a lot better than that. Gotta be.

Acting like you could be a significant asset to someone much more powerful couldn't go well if Preston's experience is anything to go by.

Probably better off teaming up with the small fry, which is what I'd try to do. Opposing Bill (and company) is almost certain doom.
Although there isn't much anyone could offer the new overlords, aside from minimal information (most of it irrelevant now that the world is changed) and errand running.

If all attempts at making a deal failed, I'd probably be dead. If I wasn't, I'd try to find someplace small and moderately defensible. But this would be difficult, what with how unpredictable and changeable everything is. Yeah, I would almost definitely die.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Realisticly, no. However, given that Weirdmageddon rips apart the fundamental laws of the universe, and chaos reigns supreme, I may have a chance.

Phase One involves heavy use of the weirdness bubbles in order to access other universes. I would escape my universe with as many people as I can. If I had a choice, I would escape to a universe with magic, where I would learn the hell out of quantum mathematics, transmutation, and every other field of science/magic. After that's done, I proceed to Phase Two.

Phase Two is the complete and total dimensional securing of the universe we're in, except for a smallbportal to a bunker back on earth. We would try to evacuate everyone. Who cares about Earth? It's screwed anyway. Once, we've got everyone, we close the portal, then focus on rebuilding society on this new world.

Of course, this is the best case scenario. Realisticly, I'd be stoned immediatly.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
If everyone is dead, well allow me to get eaten by a one arm sweaty head.
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
(11-01-2015, 12:53 AM)EyeCipher Wrote: If everyone is dead, well allow me to get eaten by a one arm sweaty head.

You mean Louie CK
For all you know, the one arm sweaty head could be the person to save everyone by keeping them in his mouth.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I doubt I would survive Weirdmageddon. Perhaps for a short while. The only survival training I have is watching Man vs Wild. Restated: I have no survival training. Since Bill doesn't seem omniscient, I could possibly hide, but not for long. I would run out of food or go insane. Or both.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
The trick, as far as I can see, is to be completely useless.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
I can be useless, for sure. I'm great at that
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]