Would you survive Weirdmageddon?
Honestly I think so, I'm pretty good with beating up Nightmare Realm Creatures so yeah, Basically I'm a perfect mix between Dipper and MAbel. I'm Adventurous,Smart and A Natural Leader like Dipper and I'm Funny,Taad bit immature and fun! I would survive it. I'd most likely end up meeting the twins along the way though so that would help
Maybe, but I'd probably run around gathering all the kids and protecting them in a shelter. But I doubt I'll last long. The eyeballs will catch up to me as I shove the last kid inside the safe place. I'll go down in the history books as a martyr, and the kids will erect a statue of me out of garbage.
[Image: 8q2FUKI.png]
Bipper Kitten was made by me.
^this...

Maybe. One of two things would go down.

One: I would grab all my guns (yes, I am sort of a redneck), take some nonperishable food, and hide in a closet, waiting to be ambushed.

Two: I would walk outside to see terrible stuff go on, try to go inside, but be tripped and then turned into stone by an eyebat.

Scenario two is more likely, considering my perfected art of clumsiness.
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
Well i`m sort of natural leader(life approves),i know basics of survival,and i`m GF nerd(and Weirdmageddon is GF ,right?).SO i could survive.I have even made a scenario =p:
I`ll go to the closest shop first of all,and take all the unperishable food.Then ill get to closest survivor`s group,or even better,make my own(more safely).Ill take and craft some crude weapons(hockey stick,crowbar,crossbpw etc.) to defend myself and group from HvHs(Human versus Human =p) and eyebats.But i bet anyone can do anything with other nightmare realm monsters.Still i could kill Headarm,and i could live for a long time,maybe even to the end of Weirdmageddon(but we need some room for heroes,ya know?)
[Image: 12KKcZW.gif]
I found a quiz that answers this question: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/7003518/Will-...dmageddon/
[Image: actor_8857.jpg]

THIS POST IS ALEX HIRSCH APPROVED

Really @CD? DID YOU FIND IT? OR DID YOU MAKE IT?!?!?!?!
[Image: tumblr_m7lnp9yH291rtdb8do1_400.gif]
Apparently, I will survive with injuries.

Basically is combined with what I said earlier.

I will definitely survive.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
^But you need to take the quiz...

According to the quiz, I'll also be injured. :0
[Image: 8q2FUKI.png]
Bipper Kitten was made by me.