Under Ford's Sweater
Alex Hirsch confirmed that Ford is hiding something under his sweater.

I am not creative and am having trouble coming up with many possibilities for what, exactly, Ford is hiding.

The theory I like the most is that he has Bill-themed tattoos, but that would do more for characterization than plot advancement, unless they could do something to give Bill more power.
The reason I'm so fond of this idea is probably just because it'd be absolutely miserable to have a reminder like that attached to your body, especially if the marks were something Ford had made willingly.
It'd also make Stan's tattoo more interesting, and perhaps bring up another parallel between them.

But I'm sure there are better ideas out there, and I'd like to hear them.

I intended to make a short list summarizing the most popular ideas, but Rock Face managed to do it much better than I could have.

(11-03-2015, 03:14 AM)Rock Face Wrote: I did a thing:

[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
Maybe it's a secret symbol or tattoo.
It's guilt.

Just kidding, it might be scarrs ore maybe even some sort of inplant?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
^An implant sounds plausible, especially considering the metal plate in his head...
Pines Bros. Character (Click to View)

[Image: large.gif]
I don't think Ford started wearing sweaters till after he cam back, so it's likely that he got whatever's he's hiding there.

Given that he seems to have been at least one "sci-fi sideburn dimension" it's likely that it's an implant. Possibly a quite disfiguring one.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(11-02-2015, 06:46 AM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I don't think Ford started wearing sweaters till after he cam back, so it's likely that he got whatever's he's hiding there.

When exiting the portal in NWHS, he was wearing his standard sweater and jacket. Either that was just the fashion from wherever he was, or he was hiding something even while in-between dimensions. If that's the case, either it's something truly horrific or something he wanted to hide from himself, or forget about. Something shameful. Something Bill-related seems the go-to for Ford's shame.

An implant is entirely possible.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
I was thinking it could be like this core that Iron Man has in his chest or sometihng similar.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(11-02-2015, 06:51 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I was thinking it could be like this core that Iron Man has in his chest or sometihng similar.

Great idea.
Something Bill related (tattoos?) or a implant. Maybe even a replacement for part of his chest or something.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
^I'm getting behind this idea, if Ford had a metal plate implanted in his head he might as well had another part of his body changed....or maybe he has an embarrassing tattoo, I can imagine Bill taking over his body and tattooing really something really stupid on his chest xD
[Image: tumblr_o2ox95o2pr1tusjrqo1_500.png]