Under Ford's Sweater
(11-02-2015, 07:25 AM)Rock Face Wrote: ^I'm getting behind this idea, if Ford had a metal plate implanted in his head he might as well had another part of his body changed....or maybe he has an embarrassing tattoo, I can imagine Bill taking over his body and tattooing really something really stupid on his chest xD
http://moringmark.tumblr.com/post/129074505423

But on topic, the idea that Ford has a life sustaining implant might come up, if he ever gets back to normal. Maybe he runs out of fuel, or an EMP storm makes up the days weather.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(11-02-2015, 07:25 AM)Rock Face Wrote: ^I'm getting behind this idea, if Ford had a metal plate implanted in his head he might as well had another part of his body changed....or maybe he has an embarrassing tattoo, I can imagine Bill taking over his body and tattooing really something really stupid on his chest xD

Nah, probably not. Bill had to keep Ford's trust.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Ford did redecorate his house (or at least one of the rooms in it) in Bill's image. It's not too far a stretch to say he'd willingly get tattoos of Bill.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
"tatooing something really stupid"
[Image: ghost.gif]
Or maybe Alex is trolling us with a trick answer. "Is Ford hiding anything under his sweater?"

Yeah, another shirt.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Is Ford hiding anything under that shirt? Yeah, a undershirt.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Is he hiding anything under that undershirt? Yeah, a naked torso.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Is he hiding anything under that naked torso? Yeah, lungs.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Is he hiding anything under those lungs? Yeah,

...Abraham Lincoln :O
what if ford is really being controlled by Bill, trying to draw dipper into some sort of trap
zye acmswe td at khz xtqy, oyhsxus vwlfnml!!!
[Image: mabel-flying-on-aoshima-while-tripping-on-smile]