Under Ford's Sweater
(11-02-2015, 04:25 PM)AoshimaHook267 Wrote: what if ford is really being controlled by Bill, trying to draw dipper into some sort of trap
Probably not. Ford has that plate in his head, it keeps Bill out. He's probably encrypted his thoughts as well, and taken numerous other back up measures.

And even if Ford was controlled by Bill, Bill's wasted a lot of good opurtunities to get his goal- break the rift. And to top it all off, Ford actually tries to kill Bill, with a quantum destabilizer. When that fails, Bill turns Ford to gold. These two are NOT working together.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
I'm just popping in and saying that I agree with Abia, that it might be something relating to Bill.

And no Hana, not every single thing Alex says is a joke.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
(11-02-2015, 05:09 PM)Sir Dippingsauce Wrote: I'm just popping in and saying that I agree with Abia, that it might be something relating to Bill.

And no Hana, not every single thing Alex says is a joke.

You should always be on your guard though, dude is the biggest troll. I'm just pointing out the huge possibility of a loop-hole.
Except I don't think he was kidding about anything in this case. He doesn't do that all. the. freaking. time.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
He does do that though. A. Lot.

I am suspicious...

I mean c'mon, look at this reaction...
Well, when interpreting the question in a "different" way, I'd laugh too.

But I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth. Don't let your Ford bias cloud your judgement, Hana.
What? What does Ford bias have to do with it???

I just think it's possible he's not hiding anything. :/
Alex could be trolling. I don't think he is, but yeah, it's entirely possible.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
^Thank you :)
(11-02-2015, 05:59 PM)Abia Wrote: Alex could be trolling. I don't think he is, but yeah, it's entirely possible.

I don't think he's lying, the way he said it, he seemed to be remembering rather than making something up.
[Image: tumblr_o2ox95o2pr1tusjrqo1_500.png]