Under Ford's Sweater
Problem is, Stan doesn't get hurt when Ford's getting zapped by Bill in the finale.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Like I said, it was just something I've heard in my science class. I'm no real scientist :P

And yeah, Sir Dippingsauce (my liege), that is a good point. But I think that Stan KNEW that something was going on with Ford. He wasn't his usual self- he was very down. He generally doesn't show much weakness- he's always trying to show off a hard exterior- so I think he could feel it and he was reacting against it.
If that makes any sense whatsoever.
“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.”
― Oscar Levant
First of all, thank ye for treating me as royalty. Very much appreciated. :3

Second, Stan was basically very reluctant in rescuing Ford due to their whole shattered relationship. While Stan might have covered up some fears in regards to everyone deciding to band together and defeat Bill, his cranky behavior in the finale mostly stemmed from his hatred towards Ford.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I don't know... I think he still cares about Ford. But you're probably right.
(But I still like my theory)
“There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.”
― Oscar Levant
Oh, it's a certainty that he still cared for Ford then. It was just buried beneath all the ruble of contempt and sorrow.
[quote='MysterySeeker' pid='199888' dateline='1446438255']
It's guilt.

Just kidding, it might be scarrs ore maybe even some sort of inplant?
[AWESOME IDEA!!! Another six fingered hand!!
what if, he got enchanted by a witch in the sweater dimension, where everyone wears sweaters. i mean, its summer. who wears sweaters in summer?
(09-13-2017, 11:22 PM)dipmabstafor22 Wrote: what if, he got enchanted by a witch in the sweater dimension, where everyone wears sweaters. i mean, its summer. who wears sweaters in summer?

Mabel, which suggests it might just be a weird thing the Pines do in general
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
It's genetic
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]